• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabesque

So listening to the Shonen Jump podcast, the first part was interesting thanks to the insight on some of the manga (Kenshin in particular), but the second part on things to come makes me hopeful for the future:

-There are at least 3 creator interviews, Kishimoto, Tabata and Horikoshi
-Kishimoto's new born child that he mentioned in April(?) is a girl
-Seems there will be info on his new manga in the interview
-Tabata bases his characters on people he knows, and then changes their names slightly. Yami is based on one of his close friends, Kahono is based on an idol he likes named Honoka. As you can tell from the last one, Tabata's "creativity" on this series extends beyond the manga.
-Charmy is based on his wife, apparently to a noticeable degree
-A parallel between Black Clover and My Hero Academia: during each separate interview, they asked which of their manga's character liked. Tabata said "Asta because he's so positive!". Horikoshi said "Deku, because he's so negative!".
-It seems they also interviewed the Black Clover editor, as well as Uchiyama (Shigaraki's VA). Not clear if they are individual interviews or all part of a round table discussion of each series (Black Clover and My Hero). The idol might also be part of the interview, for whatever reason.
-Bleach fanatics are something else. They glossed over it in the podcast, but they bombarded Shonen Jump with "WHERES BLEACH1!1!1!11" messages. It's almost like they took it as a personal insult Bleach was not a headliner this year. Yeesh.

So, lots of good stuff is coming, from the interviews and extra content. Makes me look forward to how things shake out.

Usobuko

Banned
Grand blue does its page turning humor so well

Jitsu no watashi wa and early school rumble made me laugh this hard in memory.

Never forget

qP7jnMw.png

So listening to the Shonen Jump podcast, the first part was interesting thanks to the insight on some of the manga (Kenshin in particular), but the second part on things to come makes me hopeful for the future:

-There are at least 3 creator interviews, Kishimoto, Tabata and Horikoshi
-Kishimoto's new born child that he mentioned in April(?) is a girl
-Seems there will be info on his new manga in the interview
-Tabata bases his characters on people he knows, and then changes their names slightly. Yami is based on one of his close friends, Kahono is based on an idol he likes named Honoka. As you can tell from the last one, Tabata's "creativity" on this series extends beyond the manga.
-Charmy is based on his wife, apparently to a noticeable degree
-A parallel between Black Clover and My Hero Academia: during each separate interview, they asked which of their manga's character liked. Tabata said "Asta because he's so positive!". Horikoshi said "Deku, because he's so negative!".
-It seems they also interviewed the Black Clover editor, as well as Uchiyama (Shigaraki's VA). Not clear if they are individual interviews or all part of a round table discussion of each series (Black Clover and My Hero). The idol might also be part of the interview, for whatever reason.
-Bleach fanatics are something else. They glossed over it in the podcast, but they bombarded Shonen Jump with "WHERES BLEACH1!1!1!11" messages. It's almost like they took it as a personal insult Bleach was not a headliner this year. Yeesh.

So, lots of good stuff is coming, from the interviews and extra content. Makes me look forward to how things shake out.

HeroAcaBLackClover crossover chapter incoming?

Arabesque

HeroAcaBLackClover crossover chapter incoming?

Tabata's unoriginality will cancel out Horikoshi's creativity, creating a vacuum in where the crossover chapter would be printed.

When they say Bleach fanantics they taking about US Bleach fans or JP Bleach fans?

Oh, it's all English Bleach fans. They don't call them annoying (as they should have) but I seen some of the responses and messages that they were talking about.

The English Bleach fandom feels like it's taking everything Shueisha does as an elaborate plan to kill the series.

Japanese Bleach fans seem to be pretty chill about it, outside of shippers. But you know, shippers.

Good one.

lol

To be honest, it seems like anyone in Japan who stuck by the series to the bitter end sort of seen that the ending was going to be a mess. So they never seemed to make a fuss about it.

When you have your final battles involving giant man eating hands and bizzaro flamingo owls, you know nothing good is going to come out of this by the end.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hajime no Ippo 1164

Not a whole lot happened, outside of Takamura being Takamura between fights, but it's definitely building hype for Ippo's next fight. No matter who he goes up against the ref is probably going to have to stop the fight.

Usotsuki Lily 65-119/END
Finally finished this manga after stopping like 4 years ago for whatever reason. Now this is the kind of Shojou manga I like, no misunderstanding drama and with characters who realized they are stuck in a time loop with them never getting older or going up a year even though the year goes around.

Naruto 1-132

Going back to revisit Naruto (Stopping where Shippuden starts); this is great

The pacing flows well, there's a nice bit humor to go with the more serious aspects and I can still enjoy the story even when I'm not a fan of Naruto himself. Despite noticing how Sakura has some solid development, I find it weird how she's competent enough to be in-the-know but unimportant enough to have no relevant fight scenes lol.

Zweizer

Banned
Comprehensive Tovarisch ch8

Man, it's been forever since the last chapter. I missed Kanna's cranky ass.

It's not nice to neglect your girlfriend!

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon ch40

Flesh flowers aside, that went more smoothly than expected.

What a bunch of shut-ins.

Bright and Cheery Amnesia ch2

She sure is popular.

Love Tyrant ch42

Too bad we won't see Demon Lord Shikimi wreaking havoc for a while.

Deadly

Insight on Kenshin? What did they talk about? I'm surprised they would still talk about something that ended ages ago.

Kenshin still great tho. Although thinking back there sure was alot of talk-no-jutsu.

dramatis

November 2016 Recommendation: "Bungaku Shoujo" to Shi ni tagari no Pierrot

Supernatural comedy shounen | Completed work
Synopsis:
The "mysterious school comedy" centers on the unusual members of a high-school literary club. Touko Amano, a high-school senior who calls herself the "literary girl" as the club president, is actually a supernatural creature (youkai) that devours stories — she tears pages from books to munch on them. Her club subordinate is Konoha Inoue, a second-year high-school boy who writes stories every day for Amano to eat. He once wrote an award-winning novel, but he wrote it under the penname Miu Inoue so readers thought the author was a mysterious 14-year-old bishoujo novelist. The stress from the novel's fame and its movie and television drama plans turned Inoue into an introverted recluse.​
PhillipCostigan: Great story, particularly if you like mystery and intrigue and don't mind it being a downer.
A Huge Battleship: Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. One of the best series I've read to date, if not the absolute best. I wasn't sure what to expect going into it, but I sure as hell wouldn't have expected this.

dramatis

There may be spoilers in some of these recs (rec), reviews (rev), impressions (imp).

1. I quite liked the flow of this one. It's quite... tender. It's what I'd expect from a yuri, feeling wise, but with two guys instead. For Seven Days | Monday-Thursday Vol 1. From Lain. (imp)
  2. I need some dumb, lighthearted series, so I'll give this one a chance. For Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 01. From bobohoro. (imp)
  3. Zombie apocalypse short from the Blood Lad author, starring a hopeless guy who wants to die in the arms/teeth of a beautiful zombie girl. For Boys be Zombitious (oneshot). From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  4. I freaking love this. The food is obviously drawn beautifully, but I even like the simple way the characters are drawn. For OINSHINBO. From ZombiePlatypus. (imp)
  5. Interesting, its the usual high school undercover plot but in this case, its two legendary assassin gals called Bullet(Rushia) and Francesca(Marin). For Trash. 01. From HassanJamal.
  6. Horror short from the Chimoguri Ringo author featuring ponytails and wtf. Struck a lot of the right notes for me, so I'll bump his other works up my backlog by a few hundred places. It also prompted me to realise that single ponytails are pretty low tier in hairstyle rankings. For Zansatsu! Ponytail (oneshot). From A Huge Battleship.
  7. It's Halloween and it's time to get spooked. Yup, japanese hair stories still freak me out. For Kouishou Radio. From NCR Redslayer.
  8. Teenager who loves the eighties meets another kindred soul as his female classmate who's usually super quiet. For Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido 01. From Tribes of Trusty. (imp)
  9. The art style and moody color pallet work so well with this tense cat and mouse game featuring a high school student vs his serial killer for a father. For Bastard. From 4 is a cutie. (imp)
  10. I also liked the smooth transition from one character introduction to another. For City 01. From HassanJamal. (imp - scroll down)
  11. Love blooms between a couple of secret 80s hipsters. Will keep reading for the Farrah Fawcett hair. For Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido 01. From Nordicus.
  12. A cutely drawn manga depicting a gamer girl and her grandma who frequently visits her. It also features broken innocence. For Obaa-chan to Game. From Sir Blaming.
  13. None the less, it was good enough to keep me reading for all 27 volumes, and enough for me to check out what else this author wrote. For Basara. From thesaucetastic. (rev) + imp of 7 Seeds
  14. It's a fantasy slice of life in an episodic format, but every single panel really drives home the worldbuilding and that's the real focus. For Hakumei and Mikochi. From upandaway. (hmm)
  15. Overall I'm quite pleased with it, it's gorey, twisty and has something original in terms of art and setup. For Attack on Titan. From bobohoro. (imp)
  16. From the author of Chiimoguri ringo, come a weird tales about strange daily life in a coastal town. For Daidai wa, Hantoumei ni Nidone Suru. From striferser. (rec)
  17. Proves that with the right execution, even banality can make for an entertaining series. For Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki. From Zweizer. (short rev)
  18. The manga is about a boy, Tasuku Kaname, who has recently moved to a new town and shortly after is almost outed as being gay. For Shimanami Tasogare. From OniBarubary. (rec)
  19. Romcom manga with lots of misunderstandings brought to you by Zweizer.
  20. Oozing with childlike innocence and humorous references of Japan anime/manga culture. For Kodomo wa Wakatte Agenai. From Usobuko. (short rev)
  21. How can you say you love him if you can't even eat his phlegm? I prefer Mayu when there's some form of obstacle to her unconditional love, since it increases the probability of stabbings by about x13.5. Still, obsessive dere is fine too. For Mayu ni Omakase (NSFW iM@S doujin). From A Huge Battleship.
  22. About Tokidoki (Naoshi Komi oneshot) and Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo. From striferser.
  23. Oneshot romance recommendations by Zweizer. upandaway also suggested Akai Mi Hajiketa.
  24. This was pretty fun, I really like his sense of humor and the way this story takes a lot of unexpected turns. For Tiger Dragon Brothers (oneshot). From FlowersisBritish. (rev)
  25. It's Aqours' turn to get the HAPPY ENDING treatment, though unfortunately this is just the opening act with a zero death count. For School Idol Days S (doujin). From A Huge Battleship.
  26. Thats a hell of a origin story, a bit too over the top imo. the art is cool and boxing matches are good so far. For Rikudo. From Monochromaticx. (imp)
  27. These two chapters have a strong sense of a living world which will hopefully keep being developed as the series goes along, and the main cast is presented with a strong sense of individuality. For Kuutei Dragons. From dani_dc. (imp) Additional comments from Shengar.
  28. In an kind of European/German industrial dictatorship, some people are used as fuel as they can generate much more electricity than the fossils found under ground. For Red Sprite. From Tribes of Trusty. (imp)
  29. Overall it was a decent romantic SoL, although I would have preferred less SoL in there. For Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki. From Turin Turambar. (rev)
  30. It's a interesting look at the life of a disabled child, but just doesn't do enough in finishing what it started. For A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi). From spiritfox. (rev)
  31. The jokes are fantastically funny, to the point where I'd say each chapter always made me laugh, partly due to the expressions and partly due to some really good writing and payoff. For Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen. From HassanJamal. (rev)
  32. This is a manga based on real life dealing with real ass problems, and I think most of us can relate to at least some of the things the author is experiencing. For The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness. From PK Gaming. (imp)
  33. A tales about immortality. Yeah, it's Dowman Sayman alright. Didn't see the ending coming. For Primo Piatto (oneshot). From striferser.
  34. Give it a read if you're into a story about rescue operation For Tokkyuu!. From striferser. (imp/rec)
  35. Cute short story about a death god who set her sight onto a sickly woman. Verily, she chose the perfect wish~ For What would you do if you were to die tomorrow? (oneshot). From Zweizer.
  36. For my take, this seems quite the trashy story. For Revenge Classroom Vol 1. From Lain. (imp)
  37. Here it was masterfully handled, with great pacing and lots of very touching moments. For Tetsugaku Letra Vol 1. From JulianImp. (imp)
  38. It certainly features the usual stuff you'd expect, chiefly a very affectionate monster girl. For Koishirete Uwabami! (nsfw doujin). From Zweizer. (imp)
  39. There is a mix of fantasy, supernatural/nature, mostly romance, and some comedy in there. For Gunjou Gakusha Vol 1. From Turin Turambar. (imp) Vol 2.
  40. This has the potential to be the [best/worst] yuri compilation of all time. For Sisters (NSFW oneshot). From A Huge Battlship. (post is not NSFW, but manga is)
  41. For a first volume it wasn't bad, though it's not as grabbing for me as Subaru and Moon. For Welcome to the Ballroom Vol 1. From Lain. (imp)
  42. RIP Asparagus that takes 3 years to harvest. For Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen. From NCR Redslayer. (imp)
  43. Give it a read if you're a fan of I Am Hero or zombie manga in general. For 8 Tales of ZQN. From striferser. (rec)
  44. Another cute story, this time featuring animal girls. And a manager who gets too attached to her stock. For Showcase Girl (oneshot). From A Huge Battleship.
  45. This ain't half bad, would be nice if it is serialized. thisbetternotawakenanythinginme.gif For Schizanthus (oneshot) by Z-ton. From Sir Blaming.
  46. (read first) For The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess 01. From Zweizer. (I'm not so sure about this.)
  47. Aw, another fun series ended. Still, the ending was perfect. A nice innuendo-filled comedy series that didn't overstay its welcome. For Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan. From Zweizer.
  48. About a movie studio where characters from all Kumeta Kouji works reside. For Studio Pulp 01?. From Scrooge McDuck. (imp)
  49. A Huge Battleship: Angel of Slaughter 01 (A young girl with partial amnesia and a sewing fetish awakens in the basement of an abandoned building) and Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister- (The MC is sent there by a cutegod to help her integrate Japan's legal system into her realm).
  50. 4-komedy series featuring cute girls and cute vampires doing cute things, which unfortunately doesn't include blood-sucking. Followed for the adequate humour, the faint smell of lilies and the coffin sleepovers. For Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san 01. From A Huge Battleship.
  51. Overall id say it’s a 7/10 read. Great premise that I like to think the author really did understand the essence of but really dragged it down by constant repetition and inability to think up new ideas. For Mysterious Girlfriend X End. From pbayne. (rev)
  52. A Story about a man who likes to take walks and who has a somewhat mysterious pass. Its everything of what i wanted from Better Call Saul. For Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan. From NCR Redslayer. (short)
  53. Come for the lewd news anchor, stays for the storytelling technique employed by the mangaka. I was taken by surprise on how the manga have a lot of variation in its panel, flow, and the such. For Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai. From Shengar.
  54. Going through this on one weekend made me think that an anime adaptation of it with Kaiji's narrator as the narrator would make it anime of the forever. It has some truly masterful comedic moments. For Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains. From LegionAgent.
  55. This is pretty good shojo material, the author imo transcends genres and stereotypes. For Fushigi na Hito. From Turin Turambar. (rev)
  56. Its like someone looked at JoJo and said "this is nowhere near manly or weird enough". For Riki-oh. From pbayne.
  57. Its Nyaruko-san but not bad because its not trying to pretend it isnt a trashy ecchi series by having bad references every other page. For Ane Naru Mono. From MetroidPrimeRib. (imp)
  58. Pretty fun manga. Just what I was looking for (a light manga with some cool battles to read on my way to work and when I'm bored during lunch break). For Gamaran. From Fbh. (rev)
  59. A chorus for Angel Densetsu.
  60. Yep, it's a manga about Wyatt Earp. Unlike something like Shiori Experience or Me and the Devil Blues there's not a whole lot of style or flair to this though. It's just a simple and completely average short series. Not a complete waste of time. For Justice: The Ballad of Wyatt Earp. From MetroidPrimeRib.
  61. a regular series about a killer that kills other killers before becoming the next part of the danganronpa universe For Danganronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  62. it's pretty much a typical supernatural shounen series, though pretty decently enjoyable since the lead has confidence For Battle Rabbits Vol 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  63. The title didn't lie, this first volume was pretty damn sweet and hits the feels just like Lightning. For Sweetnes & Lightning Vol 1. From Lain. (imp)
  64. So I stumbled upon the Kaguya-san author's early work and I have to say its quite something. For Instand Bullet. From NCR Redslayer.
  65. While quite weird in its own way, it was a good attempt at trying to balance comedy elements and the overarching mystery of the story. For Gentenrou. From 8 X 11 Printer Paper. (rev)
  66. Was a good manga for the first 100 or so chapters, but sadly falls apart quite baldy during the final arc. For Shibatora. From 8 X 11 Printer Paper. (rev)
  67. This is nothing subdued about this manga haven't laughed this much in a while For Grand Blue. From Principate. (imp)
  68. this was a great read, seriously I super recommend it! For Koe no Katachi (this is correct spelling). From FlowersisBritish. (rec)
  69. We need more MC like him For Shin Seitokai no Ichizon. From rrvv.
  70. It's pretty simple of a story, but the art is as breathtaking as you come to expect from him. For Queen Antoinette Meets Mona Lisa. From dani_dc. (rev)
  71. Oh hey, a new manga from the creator of Zatch Bell this looks like it could be a cute and wonderful adventure about animals. For Doubutsu no Kuni. From 8 X 11 Printer Paper. (rev)
  72. As for the story, its pretty interesting so far. A revenge story with some vampire like powers. For Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. From GoldCrusader. (imp)
  73. First of all, Just like almost any artist you can already see this manga is by her simply by looking at the cover and seeing her fantastic art-style. For Space Travelers Vol 1. From GoldCrusader. (imp)
  74. Aww, this is so sweet. Counting out the depressing part of course. For Sorairo no Graffiti. From Sir Blaming.
  75. A Huge Battleship reading Ma Curriculum! and Misa-chan (one shot).
  76. Fantastic, lively art. For Oku-san. From Jintor. (imp)
  77. In the world of immortal, being a mortal is a crime, especially when you could infect another immortal and turn them into a mortal. For Immortal Hound. From striferser. (imp)
  78. Female boxer confesses to some dweeb who declines. For Saotome senshu, hitakakusu. From Jintor. (imp)

DemWalls

How is Rave over all? Would you recommend it as a decent shonen to read?

I'm really trying to find another shonen type manga to get into, since i've read all the major ones or am caught up with the still running ones (One Piece, Naruto, HxH, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, ect.). I've seen this series mentioned before but never thought about giving it a try until now.

Also, Anyone have any other hidden gems to recommend?

It takes a bit to get going, and it's a little too heavy on the "magic of friendship" trope, but certainly less than FT, while having a way more interesting narrative at the same time. If you liked FT, you'll most probably like Rave too.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Hinomaru Zumou 111-115

A massive rollercoaster these chapters clearly the absolute apex of the manga so far and by far the best arc, almost half the manga in the making. Also when Ozeki essentially lost his cool and went on full blow out during after seeing his idol (the MC) continuely get his ass kicked says it and having it fester in him says it all.

Also gave us some premium quality manga smugface

Ray Down

Banned
1068585_original.jpg

The Winter Jump Crown Cover.

While not huge evidence in it's self, no D.Gray-Man this month.

The artbook, fanbook and anime DVD all got delayed with still no dates....

Arabesque

Insight on Kenshin? What did they talk about? I'm surprised they would still talk about something that ended ages ago.

Kenshin still great tho. Although thinking back there sure was alot of talk-no-jutsu.

On the new two-shot special, Shishio's world view and how the Kenshin world is now moving in the direction he was warning about, as well as Ashitaro's destiny being tied with the Mugen-Jin is sad to consider.

I suspect we are going to have them talk more about it, on the New Years podcast as well as when they pick up the sequel manga in spring.

I mean, I've definitely lost brain cells from a lot of the stuff I've read. So...yeah, that'd make Rave Master better than those.

Yuusha ga Shinda! 76-79

I am...unsure if this manga would be as good without the always constant fan-service. I think this might be one of the only manga where I'd say that's true. The fact that they can have an amazing fight between Kyle and the Necromancer based upon Kyle dodging using an instant disrobing technique he learned from the princess and then instantly putting his clothes back on because he's a pervert, thus evading attacks that he couldn't otherwise avoid simply by activating instant clothes removal. Like...would this manga be as funny and have as great action scenes or as fun characters if they weren't always naked in knee-high socks? I don't think so.

Master still best grill.

bobohoro

Thanks dramatis!

And Rave Master is shit.
I actually like Fairy Tail more. And I hate Fairy Tail.

Sometimes I'll just randomly watch the 6th episode of No Game No Life because that episode is fucking 10/10 and it makes me entirely too giddy watching it.

Seriously, if you removed the fan-service from NGNL it'd be 10/10 all the time.

One of the most awesome episodes out there.

NGNL is totally awesome at times, which make the sucky parts that are way to frequent even more frustrating.
The LN is even worse, since the writing (or translation?) is shit, but I just can't drop it because those moments of brilliance that pop up every now and then are just too good to miss.

Hajime No Ippo 1164

Takamura remains awesome.
And Ippo will totally wreck his first opponent after this phase.
Everything else would annoy.

Hands up anyone who read the November rec:

November 2016 Recommendation: "Bungaku Shoujo" to Shi ni tagari no Pierrot

Supernatural comedy shounen | Completed work
Synopsis:
The "mysterious school comedy" centers on the unusual members of a high-school literary club. Touko Amano, a high-school senior who calls herself the "literary girl" as the club president, is actually a supernatural creature (youkai) that devours stories — she tears pages from books to munch on them. Her club subordinate is Konoha Inoue, a second-year high-school boy who writes stories every day for Amano to eat. He once wrote an award-winning novel, but he wrote it under the penname Miu Inoue so readers thought the author was a mysterious 14-year-old bishoujo novelist. The stress from the novel's fame and its movie and television drama plans turned Inoue into an introverted recluse.​
PhillipCostigan: Great story, particularly if you like mystery and intrigue and don't mind it being a downer.
A Huge Battleship: Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. One of the best series I've read to date, if not the absolute best. I wasn't sure what to expect going into it, but I sure as hell wouldn't have expected this.

If you didn't, write a 5000 word essay reflecting on your poor life decisions.

Deadly

On the new two-shot special, Shishio's world view and how the Kenshin world is now moving in the direction he was warning about, as well as Ashitaro's destiny being tied with the Mugen-Jin is sad to consider.

I suspect we are going to have them talk more about it, on the New Years podcast as well as when they pick up the sequel manga in spring.
Oh wow I didn't know about this sequel Watsuki was making for Kenshin. I remember the guide book saying the Hokkaido arc would be where he'd bring back some of the Juppongatana but it just didn't quite fit as the Jinchuu arc was the clear end-game.

I'm torn on it being a sequel though, the manga ended so well. I kinda wish he'd retcon some of the timeline and just insert it before the Jinchuu arc

Ray Down

Banned
Fairy Tail whatever chapter number.

I'm struggling to remember if I know of a more half assed villain origin story, shoe-horned villain in this flashback to justify Irene's swift descend into evil, complete with gratuitous torture scene and public shaming!

Rooting for Acnologia to just blow everyone up.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I like the short rev. / User / manga title change for your second post btw, Dramatis.

Golden Kamuy ch. 80

I'm actually a bit bummed this dude bit the bullet, not that I was expecting him to pull through. RIP, you crazy crackhead.

Verelios

Ace of Diamond Pt 2 60
C0IriECWgAE43io.jpg:small

Feels like were definitely building towards Sawamura and Okumura forming a permanent battery. I feel it.
Hell yeah, they really remind me of Goro's battery in Major with a hot pitcher/cold catcher. That, and I like how he's actually somewhat sentimental unlike the other treacherous first year catcher who I relegate to Furuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom