• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Games teasing a reveal for March 8th?

What do you think this is?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saw this image pop-up, don't know if its real or not, but it comes from IGN France.
C3gdja7WMAIYK96.jpg

Sorry if I'm late, lock if old.

HussiZooT

Why Mars and not March?

Are they hinting at something I don't know about?

Edit - Oh just saw, FRANCE. My bad. And yeah, looks more like Mordor.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
My guess is another Mordor game.

Enough people, apparently.

Was it even that good? People seem to think so.

It was an good game and a little more for the year and time it came out. It needs improvements and a sequel could provide that. The combat was the best in a Batman clone out there, it even gave Batman a run for its money except that it was a little too easy.

Less Batman which has been going downhill since the first game, and much more Mordor please. The first was was amazing. Add a half way competent story, an improved Nemesis system and it can be even better.

Even though I liked Shadow of Mordor I was hoping instead of making another one they would stick the Nemesis system into another, more interesting series. Like a Superman game perhaps *cries*

kurahador

Urghhh...I hate announcement of an announcement like this, more so when the stuff they are announcing is more than a month away.

Looks like Batman font.

Mordor 2? I haven't completed the first game. Bought because of hype, then something about it maybe me not like it as much.

Top Bottom