• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Games teasing a reveal for March 8th?

What do you think this is?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't enjoy Shadow of Mordor but I do think the potential is there for a great game, so I'm hoping for that. I absolutely despise Damian Wayne so a game with him would be an automatic no-buy regardless of how good the gameplay is

Meneses

Overall design looks a bit more Batman-y, but it's weird that they haven't announced Mordor 2 yet, so i'll go with that one.

Paganmoon

Just recently restarted playing Batman Arkham Knight (on knightmare mode), and man, it's a great game. I wouldn't mind more.

Maybe Shadow of Batman?

One thing that speaks for Shadow of Mordor 2 is that WB actually spent some time to get a PS4Pro patch for the first game.

jacobeid

Banned
If it's Shadow of Mordor I hope they greatly improve upon the first game which I thought was just terrible. One cool system couldn't save it.

Luke_Wal

I fully believe the people saying this looks like the Arkham City logo, but those colors look exactly like the Mordor GOTY edition box art.

Strider

Mars huh?

Clearly a game to promote Space Jam 2 so it's obviously Looney Tunes Basketball... I mean cmon guys.

I'd consider buying that tbh

Seijuro

I'm fine with either Mordor 2 or a new Batman game, but since everyone already knows they are developing a Damien-centered Batman game they should announce it already. And my guess is they will just do that. Arkham Knight came out 2 years ago, so the time would be about right.

Ramenman

Goddamn it's about time to announce SHADOW OF MORDOR 2 please please please please pleaaaaseee.

And sell buckets of it too, so people start taking notice about how to generate and glorify player-driven stories and structures in open-world game.

Mordor was some incredible never-seen-before shit in that regard and had super fun gameplay to serve it up.

It's very clearly Batman based on the logo and font but I want to scream my love for what Monolith has done everytime I can. Hell, maybe it's still Monolith's next game but they're taking on Batman

The styling in the image makes me fairly sure its gonna be a Batman related game, but since they are reusing the logo from Arkham Origins, I kinda think this could be a straight sequel, set before the events the main trilogy. Arkham Origins 2 maybe?

Raptor

That's mordor

Elf.gif

HELL YES!!

Also if you go to their website here. Its pretty clear they are working on more DC related games.

WB Games Montreal is a growing studio that is developing AAA games based on fan-favorite DC Comics' brands. Click play to learn more about our studio and our people!

hydruxo

Why tease an announcement that is a month away? I can't believe devs still do that. Maybe tease it a week away if you're going to do it like that.

It's for sure either Mordor 2 (which I belive isn't actually gonna be called that.) Or the Damian Wayne Batman game. Both are due to be revealed soon.

8 Mars 2017? IGN France?
Well, it's obviously related to me then. Since this is happening 5 days after my name day, it must be my fifth most anticipated WB game.

So it's Justice League Warriors, developed by Omega Force. You're welcome everyone.

bunkitz

Either Batman (Damian) or Mordor. Font fits the former better, though, at least to me. So I'm leaning towards that.

J-Tier

I'm hoping it's Shadow of Mordor 2. I loved that game and would like to see refined combat, better story, and the return of the nemesis system.

If it's a new Arkham game...meh. No real interest on my end.

If it's Batman vs. Shadow of Mordor. I'll accept that.

Yep, played through the remasters of AA and AC and currently going through AK again.

I got a fever...and the only prescription is more BATMAN.

JJH

I'm hoping LOTR title, but I expect a DC game announcement to counter the Marvel/SE announcement.

Euron

Shadow of Mordor was my favorite non-Nintendo game of 2014. The Nemesis system was excellent and the combat was some of the best I've seen in an open world game. Hopefully they improve the mission design and expand upon the system.

est1992

It's probably a DC announcement to counter all these Marvel announcements we've been getting lately. Everyone basically already knows it's a Damian game anyway.

Either Mordor or Batman for sure. Unless it's
Thor: The Dark World - The Game of the Movie. The only thing that can bring Warner Brothers and Disney together.

Top Bottom