• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Games teasing a reveal for March 8th?

What do you think this is?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raptor

Mordor will be incredible, a nwe Madmax would be cool too.

But no more batman at least for a few more years please.

I think I've cracked it.

This announcement says we can expect the reveal on "8 Mars" Mars is also...the Roman God of War. Who is the Greek God of War? Ares.

Now, you take Mars and spell it backwards, drop the S. Ram. And ram is the zodialogical sign for Aries. Now dig. Ares' half-sister is Athena. Athena....like Athens...which is the capital of Greece. And as we all know, zodialogical astronomy was created by the Greeks in...785 B.C. And 785 is the area code to Topeka...Topeka, Kansas! Code Kansas!

Now take that, spell it backwards and drop the S. Snake doc. Snake doctor. And brothers, who is the Greek Demigod of Medicine who believed that snakes' tongues had mystical healing powers? Aesculapius. He had a staff with snakes intertwining all around that bitch. They called it Aesculapius' staff. It's a symbol the medical field uses right to this day.

Now, what legend involving snakes is in both Greek and Roman mythology? It involves Aesculapius' own father! Apollo! Apollo slew the serpent at Delphi, which was a big-ass snake. And what, brothers, is the biggest snake in the world? The South American anaconda. Like Anaconda Malt Liquor! And how many words are there in total in Anaconda Malt Liquor? Just three.

latest

The fact you went Black Dynamite with it makes me happy. You're a cool dude.

Tinúviel

The background image and WB logo looks like a Batman game but it's god damn time to announce new Middle-earth game.

I hope it's Middle-earth 2 -something not Mordor- we need a bigger ME game where we see White City,Rohan,Mirkwood etc.

Tinúviel;229542434 said:
The background image and WB logo looks like a Batman game but it's god damn time to announce new Middle-earth game.

I hope it's Middle-earth 2 -something not Mordor- we need a bigger ME game where we see White City,Rohan,Mirkwood etc.
For what it's worth, Jason Schreier said it's called Shadow of War, not Mordor. Might imply that it's more than just Mordor

Ashtar

I think I've cracked it.

This announcement says we can expect the reveal on "8 Mars" Mars is also...the Roman God of War. Who is the Greek God of War? Ares.

Now, you take Mars and spell it backwards, drop the S. Ram. And ram is the zodialogical sign for Aries. Now dig. Ares' half-sister is Athena. Athena....like Athens...which is the capital of Greece. And as we all know, zodialogical astronomy was created by the Greeks in...785 B.C. And 785 is the area code to Topeka...Topeka, Kansas! Code Kansas!

Now take that, spell it backwards and drop the S. Snake doc. Snake doctor. And brothers, who is the Greek Demigod of Medicine who believed that snakes' tongues had mystical healing powers? Aesculapius. He had a staff with snakes intertwining all around that bitch. They called it Aesculapius' staff. It's a symbol the medical field uses right to this day.

Now, what legend involving snakes is in both Greek and Roman mythology? It involves Aesculapius' own father! Apollo! Apollo slew the serpent at Delphi, which was a big-ass snake. And what, brothers, is the biggest snake in the world? The South American anaconda. Like Anaconda Malt Liquor! And how many words are there in total in Anaconda Malt Liquor? Just three.

latest
Would've skipped this great black dynamite reference if not for gringo thanks Breh

pa22word

Did Mad Max do well enough to get a sequel? It's a competent and fun game that you can tell was made on about 12$. There's a lot there they can improve upon, and the base core of mechanics is pretty solid. The way the game was basically abandoned after it came out (DLC menu on the game's main menu and absolutely zero DLC released...yeah not a good sign) and could be found for peanuts everywhere like >6 months after it came out makes me skeptical WB is going to be funding another one, though.

Top Bottom