• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

yea too much titties can be a bad thing. Same thing with too much ass. You ever see a bad chic that's shaped like a pear?

Himuro said:
I'm MLK????

MLK????? The peace dude?

Shit, I AM going to cheat on my gf if I'm MLK. I'M DOOMED.

LOL

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
consider sleeping with men instead. we understand. sometimes dick gets hungry.

smurfx

get some go again
EviLore said:
So you're suggesting people maliciously spam the forum until they get what they want?
mods are here! time to bail!

sp9pu1.gif

Lebron

Himuro said:
Don't go there. lol I don't play girls on the side. If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's my own sense loyalty and honor.
Oh I was just kidding. I don't do it either. I would probably just ask for a break, go climbing on those mountains, then come back saying how I made a mistake.

Don't judge me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
harSon said:
My parents have never heard me curse, ever, despite the fact that I curse like a son of a bitch when not around them. I'm not quite sure how I've never slipped...
My siblings may never hear my curse though. Funny how that works...
Imm0rt4l said:
yea too much titties can be a bad thing. Same thing with too much ass. You ever see a bad chic that's shaped like a pear?
You ever pull down a girls pants and notice how her once perfect-ass just keeps drooping and falling apart as you keep pulling the pants down? *barf*

Jeans can make some asses look downright heavenly. Sometimes its all a lie...

Himuro said:
I would say her titties are too big, actually.

I'm a small to medium size guy, myself. Big titties are...well...they're scary.
In middle school I knew this girl with some size 54 FF or something ridiculous like that. One day she made it real clear that she was feeling me (she was not good lookin. Simpsons-like overbite) and that she would be real happy if I just gave her a hug.

I was about to just bounce on her and go back to what I was doing before she interrupted me, but being one of the 3 or 4 black guys in the school, and her kickin it with all the black girls in the school at the time (3-4 of them total), I felt kinda peer pressured to atleast give her the hug.

She buried me alive in those tittays. she held me tight[que Boyz II Men], and pressed my face deep into her chest cushions to the point where I couldn't breath but I was somewhat at peace with that fact because I was so comfortable.

It wasn't until I stared seeing stars and birds and shit that I snapped out of it and had to push back to get some damn air. Been a handful to "C" cup at best guy after that. Too much is a turn off now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
At first I was mad that HispaniGAF was no more, but now I see what you mods did. You merged all the threads as symbolism that our colour nor nationality should separate us, and that we should all mingle and coexist in the same habitat.

The mods just approved the Interracial |OT|.

Imm0rt4l

DY_nasty said:
My siblings may never hear my curse though. Funny how that works...

You ever pull down a girls pants and notice how her once perfect-ass just keeps drooping and falling apart as you keep pulling the pants down? *barf*

Jeans can make some asses look downright heavenly. Sometimes its all a lie...
yea, when this was posted in the barbershop thread, I couldn't help but think how droopy and filled with cellulite it would be under the sweats. Not saying I wouldn't, given the opportunity though, wouldn't be proud of the shit though. cues 'damngirluisfine.jpg

Regulus Tera said:
At first I was mad that HispaniGAF was no more, but now I see what you mods did. You merged all the threads as symbolism that our colour nor nationality should separate us, and that we should all mingle and coexist in the same habitat.

We need a theme song.

yencid

Regulus Tera said:

i think it was more the titties that united us

DY_nasty

Himuro said:
I have never cursed in front of my cousins, who I might as well consider siblings.

How the fuck am I MLK?
Because I'm Malcolm goddamnit
DY_nasty said:
You've seen the pics. Clearly, I resemble Malcolm more and would be the first to get assassinated banned should we be met with opposition. Himuro will go down later and be remembered with a yearly thread in his honor.
You'll go down like bjork and live in the hearts of BlackGAF forever. Me? I'll only be discussed on rare occasions by the more vigiliant members and usurpers of NBA-age.

Edit: Triple I!? I can't feel my face...

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Himuro said:
Negro-gaf: I got back from dinner with my gf's family. It went well

But I look on facebook and...

I don't get it.

See childhood friend on facebook, add her, get,"OMG YOU'RE SO HOT. I see you've got a girlfriend but mind calling me up? Call me any time! I'm getting a boob reduction soon so you might wanna play catch up before they go away for good ;)" Paraphrased from multiple conversations we had on fb.

I don't get it.

What makes me more desirable as someone who's not single compared to when I was single?

She's white if ya'll wanna know. Makes no sense, man.
The fact that you're not single means that some other girl thinks you're boyfriend material. Basically, you have the relationship equivalent of a personal reference.

OK. I just got in the house, I will post about my experience as an audience member of the Maury Show today. Sorry for the long post.

When you sign up for tickets, you have the option of driving straight up to the studio yourself or catching a bus from NYC. I originally opted for the bus but then decided to drive up there once I realized that it would be cheaper to keep driving than to park in New York. Plus people who ride the bus can only see the 2nd show.

So I leave from home (Philadelphia) at 5 and get to the studio around 7:30. It was cold as hell out there and they told us to be there by 8 and then made us stand outside for over an hour. Then they funnel people in a little at a time where they give you a numbered wrist band and make you walk through a metal detector. Then we went into another room where we stood around for about another hour.

Once we finally got seated around 10am we coached on how to give the appropriate reations: shocked, sympathic, disgusted, applause, cheer, and of course boo-ing. We were literally told to boo anyone the comes from backstage.

Another thing I discovered is that they don't tape shows, they tape segments. So the "show" I was at was actually three segments for 2 different shows. The first two segments we're for an update show about men who previously failed lie detector test. The women were back because the didn't trust the men because "signs" of cheating appeared again. The first couple was the, if anyone can remember, recent "chicken tetrazzini" couple. Apparently the girlfriend suspected here boyfriend of sleeping with her best friend again. Well the guy came out, and we booed him. Turns out that he
actually doesn't want to be with his girl friend anymore and wants to be with the best friend. She doesn't want him though.
It was very entertaining and there was even fighting but it looked very fake. I'll explain why later.

The next segment was mother who didn't want her daughter with a guy because he cheated on her at one point. In his video, he says he isn't cheating anymore, that he loves her and wants to marry her. He comes out and we boo him, because we have to.
He passed the lie detector test. He isn't cheating
We booed him for no reason.

In between the first two segments and the third Maury went to change his shirt since it was for a different show. T-shirts were passed out. One was thrown in my direction but I dropped it.

The third segment was out of control teenage girls. In other words sub-16 year old girls that have sex and want babies. We were told to yell at the girls to provoke them to act out. You've all seen this before: Girls come out, audience is shocked to hear dirty laundry, inspiration speaker comes out, boot camp. Oh and they somehow managed to sprinkle in a paternity test in there too.

The problem with the show was that there was a producer in front of the stage who would tell the "guests", *cough* actors *cough* how to act. I watched her tell the girl to be angry then immediate tell he to be sad and the girl switch instantly. She was telling the girl for the paternity to go up to the TV and do the "look at them! they look just a like Maury!" thing. The producer also tell the audience when and how to react. There was even a seemingly random person from the audience who went up on stage to yell at a kid and nobody stopped them, but then they had do it again because she did it too early and Maury tried to act shocked like "and who are you!?" Plus when the fight broke out right next to Maury the guards didn't try to protect him and Maury single handed broke up the fight by placing his hand on one persons shoulder and say "don't fight", making both people stop instantly only then did the gaurds come to separate their seats and sit between them.

Plus with the constant cheering and screaming, I got tired of doing it and just stop standing and clapping like half way through. Seeing Maury live ruined the show for me. I don't think I could ever watch it again, even on TV. It was so cheesy. I was surprised by the huge amount of cursing the "guests" do. Maury censors everything on TV but live, all man do those people let it rip.

Oh yeah almost forgot. We were promised free t-shirts and lunch for everyone but then once the first show was over, they said only people who sit in both recordings can get T-shirts and lunch. The thing is the second recording is filled with the bus people from NYC so only if seats are left can people who sat in the first attend the second. They took like the first 30 out of 150 people to exit the stands to attend the second show and sent the rest home, no T-shirt, no lunch. I got in but didn't stay because I couldn't take that bull no more.

In short, seeing Maury live may ruin Maury for you all together. Maury himself is a cool dude though.

yencid

Regulus Tera said:
I'm the rare band that actually prefers small titties to big ones. I find long hair, however, to be a big turn-on.
same here. i also love love looovve light colored eyes

DY_nasty

Himuro said:
lmao :lol

Your skin is indeed darker.

FHnME.jpg

vs

whatever the fuck you are haha. Post your pic so we can do a Malcolm X-off.
2cqo3tk.jpg

Clear as day. You can't tell what I'm looking at in that picture, but I guarantee if it puts it's hands on me I'll send it to the graveyard.

-Eddman-

I'm more of a boob fan, but only if they're nicely shaped. Big saggy boobs are awful.

Give me some nice C-cup titties, a girl with long curly hair, big eyes and glasses and I could cheat on Miss Universe :D

smurfx

get some go again
Regulus Tera said:
I'm the rare band that actually prefers small titties to big ones. I find long hair, however, to be a big turn-on.
i usually prefer regular sized breast as well. although when a girl like christina hendricks comes around then i go breast crazy.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Some people are misconstruing things. The solution to the problem I talked about is not starting "OT2" and so forth when the soft cap on posts is met. That is already done forum-wide by the mod team, and is a completely unrelated software issue to keep thread size from trashing server load. It's not done to combat megathreads becoming insular subcommunities and so forth.

The issue I have is forming communities around a particular thread and just staying in there and using it as a chatroom. NeoGAf has a limited amount of active thread space, with just two main forum areas, and it's not designed to work that way. I unfortunately did not take the necessary steps to combat this until it became a serious problem, so certain threads spiraled out of control and we had drama like with the Rock Band thread deletion, and I had to move the AusGAF thread to the online forum (the AusGAF guys were far less hostile and I didn't want to break up their big subcommunity that had formed).

Some other concessions are made, yes. The stickied sports threads keep the OT forum from being overrun. It's a bandaid, but a functional one. The official threads on the gaming forum serve a very specific purpose: post-release discussion of a specific video game, and I've shifted policies on the gaming side to prevent megathreads from forming in most other circumstances related to gaming discussion. I'm happy with the results there, though it's an ongoing process.

You should not be shitting bricks and feeling like your forum is dying when a thread is closed, or in this case, merged. NeoGAF is the community. When you have something interesting and substantial to post, you can post a thread about it and people will chime in. It keeps things moving and keeps things accessible. Huge megathreads about particular subjects are not accessible except for the people already deep in them.

spindashing said:
Oh shit @ Maury live.

I hope Jerry Springer live doesn't do that. I want to go to a Jerry show atleast once in my life. :D

Trust me after seeing Maury, I don't even want to imagine what Jerry Springer is like. (Same Studio btw)

DY_nasty

EviLore said:
Some people are misconstruing things. The solution to the problem I talked about is not starting "OT2" and so forth when the soft cap on posts is met. That is already done forum-wide by the mod team, and is a completely unrelated software issue to keep thread size from trashing server load. It's not done to combat megathreads becoming insular subcommunities and so forth.

The issue I have is forming communities around a particular thread and just staying in there and using it as a chatroom. NeoGAf has a limited amount of active thread space, with just two main forum areas, and it's not designed to work that way. I unfortunately did not take the necessary steps to combat this until it became a serious problem, so certain threads spiraled out of control and we had drama like with the Rock Band thread deletion, and I had to move the AusGAF thread to the online forum (the AusGAF guys were far less hostile and I didn't want to break up their big subcommunity that had formed).

Some other concessions are made, yes. The stickied sports threads keep the OT forum from being overrun. It's a bandaid, but a functional one. The official threads on the gaming forum serve a very specific purpose: post-release discussion of a specific video game, and I've shifted policies on the gaming side to prevent megathreads from forming in most other circumstances related to gaming discussion. I'm happy with the results there, though it's an ongoing process.

You should not be shitting bricks and feeling like your forum is dying when a thread is closed, or in this case, merged. NeoGAF is the community. When you have something interesting and substantial to post, you can post a thread about it and people will chime in. It keeps things moving and keeps things accessible. Huge megathreads about particular subjects are not accessible except for the people already deep in them.
So is that a no? I doubt that NegroGAF would've stayed as active as it was when it first started. That was really just a lot of commotion about the number of black members on NeoGAF. HispanicGAF was fine and was running for months without a hitch.

I don't know if you can separate the threads, but is it possible we can just start up NegroGAF and HispaniGAF again? They weren't causing any problems and they both got essentially destroyed by a few troll threads.

sciplore

Well the rules have been set then. Negro-age it was fun, I will look forward to seeing you fellows soon when some thread pops up about soul food and favorite 90s music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom