• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

spindashing said:
Hey, guys, this thread still g-

Whoah.

Get that shit out of here. She still looks like a kid. No matter how much SelenaGAF tries, the Justice League always win. Get your Lex Luthor looking ass out, guys.
:lol

Lebron said:
1PgPQ.gif
Holy shit!!!! This has to be the best gif I've ever seen.:lol

Oozer3993

big ander said:
I think team Selena and Justice should both recognize they're awesome for different reasons and form a friendship to take down every other team.
Like team Miley. >:)

I endorse this idea 200%.

yencid said:
See guys. No girls can take the attention away from Victoria, awesome .Gifs on the other hand can.

that's why we have awesome Justice gifs.

9baa0g.gif

oh and I'm proud of you Selena guys that no one did that circle-cut-cut editing to the real children pictures in this thread.

Niblet

weekend_warrior said:
Justice League am defeat. Team Selena steals victory.

qnpdme.gif
Dude, there is like two of you still holding out. You have made this into a war of attrition and that is something you cannot win. The Justice league will prevail in the end.

henskie.jpg

S1lent

With the above Selena gif, I can't shake the feeling that I am watching a girl imitating sexiness as opposed to actually being sexy.

Niblet

No one is arguing against their potential to get smang'd. But Selena defense-force got uppity in what is obviously the secret Victoria Justice |OT|. That shit don't fly around here.

S1lent said:
With the above Selena gif, I can't shake the feeling that I am watching a girl imitating sexiness as opposed to actually being sexy.
So true. But I guess that's the case in every Disney girl gif.

S1lent said:

I get the exact opposite feeling about her. In her videos she looks adorable and all, but she actually acts more mature and grounded then Justice, and she doesn't force her sex appeal like Miley.

yencid

weekend_warrior said:
I get the exact opposite feeling about her. In her videos she looks adorable and all, but she actually acts more mature and grounded then Justice, and she doesn't force her sex appeal like Miley.
Either make your own logo or this war has ended good sir.

_Bro

Banned
I can't believe GAF just had an argument over what kid is more doable.

This isn't even the usual FHUTA shit, either. This is a bunch of neckbeards telling one another the fine qualities of each girl, factoring in presentation, appeal, and usefulness.

Something Awful doesn't even reach this level of creepy.

mj1108

So I had not read since it first started....so I just read the last 3 pages and goddamn you guys. :lol

SolidusDave said:
those producers/writers really have some kind of creepy food fetish involving young girls.
2hibfh1.gif

(though "dinner time" indeed)

Who else is hungry for In N Out?

Obligatory "I'd eat her out" reply.

_Bro said:
I can't believe GAF just had an argument over what kid is more doable.

This isn't even the usual FHUTA shit, either. This is a bunch of neckbeards telling one another the fine qualities of each girl, factoring in presentation, appeal, and usefulness.

Something Awful doesn't even reach this level of creepy.

mission_accomplished.jpg

big ander

ninj4junpei said:
She does have a good voice. The ending was great. :lol
Right? I'm not just obsessed with her or anything. :p

Selena Defense Force: you're pointless. From what I've seen, about 90% of us in the Justice League want to partner with you. By "fighting" back you're only hurting both of us. We need to work together.
what am i even typing anymore is this real life

In regards to this thread being a roller coaster for my penis: I'd annotate it to be like the beginning of a roller coaster. Up, level off, up more, level off, up even MORE...

Niblet said:
No one is arguing against their potential to get smang'd. But Selena defense-force got uppity in what is obviously the secret Victoria Justice |OT|. That shit don't fly around here.
Hey! I was all for Justice as queen. But NO! Justice fans need to start drawing lines - and I have to be faithful to my side.

I was happy for this peaceful collaboration of awkward beauty staring. But good things can't last forever...

Medalion

Banned
All u Justice fans so intent in proving how much u love this girl are doing everything short of making and maintaining a dedicated thread to her.... So u can stop complaining of people derailing this thread when it was never about her to begin with.

yencid

Medalion said:
All u Justice fans so intent in proving how much u love this girl are doing everything short of making and maintaining a dedicated thread to her.... So u can stop complaining of people derailing this thread when it was never about her to begin with.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Duuuuddddddeeeee :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

chiiiillllllll dont take the internet so seriously :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom