• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break gets Xbox One X patch for 4K

Looks great at 1080p 60fps on my PC.

If I had to choose between a Sunset Overdrive patch and a QB patch, I'd choose SSO, no hesitation. :(

Colbert

Banned
Some info why we actually get a patch on Quantum Break.

Just showed up at twitter.

Seems legit too.

kp1AtGB.png

Skyline Owl

Neo Member
Some info why we actually get a patch on Quantum Break.

Just showed up at twitter.

Seems legit too.
So, uh, can we get jstevenson to talk to the guys at Insomniac about handing over the reigns of SO to this guy? Please?

I'll even throw in a tenner.

scitek

Quantum Break looked stunning. I went back to play it recently and the environment detail is still mindblowing to me. So much attention there. I didn't progress far at all though so I'm looking forward to diving in properly again later in the year. I wonder if its just a resolution upgrade.

The amount of effects going on in the later levels is insane. Spoiler warning, obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ANIG2HQJZDI

KageMaru

Colbert

Banned
That is insanely badass that one guy did it for free. Considering he worked on it for weeks on his free time, I wonder what we could expect.

Such an underrated game.

I like the idea of that labor of love! Also hoping some has the same idea for SSOD.

QB is indeed underrated just because of that idiotic resolution discussion happened around it. Though the boss fight at the end was a little bit weird and I did not know what to do the first couple of times (how to get away from those mind explosions).

Update:

Found this video that elaborate whether or not the upcoming console can run Quantum Break (with its new 4K texture pack upgrade) at 60 FPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDpPQuSM7s

wipeout364

The sandwich meme has outlived its lifespan. Can we stop taking cheap shots. User has not been warned, this is just guidance on general tone going forward. Wit and light hearted comments are welcome, just choose the right threads/context 😉
Wow I wonder how long it will take to load now, maybe I’ll be able to make a grilled cheese sandwich instead of a regular sandwich during the loading screens.

The text from IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo 's linked tweet: "Update on the Xbox One X fix for the graphical glitches some of you are seeing. Still being worked on and I should be able to give you a better update next week."

This is great news. The game really deserves a quality Xbox One X patch IMO. It's nice to know that it hasn't been forgotten about. Hopefully Digital Foundry will revise their analysis once the new patch is up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom