• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gal and our rabbit, Fiona :D

TessatFarm.jpg

My nerdy Vindictus-playing girlfriend. We finally decided to move in together recently and I told her she could pick out the bulk of the stuff to decorate with. A couple days ago, I got a box in the mail and insider were these. It's a match. :D

156641_661649746863_42201061_36213932_7438292_n.jpg

Nice gals you lucky sons of bitches.

Romeo, she reminds of Victoria Abril, which is always a good thing. Always.

Sooperkool, I respect your position as one of GAF's elders, but I'll be sad if you don't post pics :(

Blakero... dear god. Mazal tov.

-PXG-

NinajHeartless said:
I am trying to just work with what I have. Can't ask for more really. Still really conflicted but also still in love :D
Well as long as you two are happy, thats all really matters :)

Trip Warhawkins said:
Nice gals you lucky sons of bitches.

Romeo, she reminds of Victoria Abril, which is always a good thing. Always.

Sooperkool, I respect your position as one of GAF's elders, but I'll be sad if you don't post pics :(

Blakero... dear god. Mazal tov.
Hahaha Victoria Abril? Really? I don't see it at all but thanks! I still haven't found a celebrity lookalike for her.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Hydrogen Bluebird said:
149157_1539701690588_1176282367_31329039_2615510_n.jpg

I don't like this girl but she's been after me for a while now. Would you guys hit it?
Based on the pic, yes. Based on your explanation, no. She'll catch feelings and you'll catch drama.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
xiLxb.jpg

6ce9S.jpg

(On the far right)

What I was dating for a few months a little while back. My current is better but we're not official so I don't want to post a pic and jinx it.

Weird for me to say but I am ready to settle down.... :|

Silicon Knight said:
Not really a good pic, but somehow I love the look of my gf in this photo.

rmjm0n.jpg

Her dog is trying to imitate Cupcake Dog. I think she did a pretty good job.

I said wow, a huge Yvonne Strahovski vibe she has going on. WOW.:D

I don't know what's wrong with you guys. She's not that bad looking. She's about on par with some of the long-term girlfriends people have posted in this thread.

That said, if she's crazy, she's probably not hot enough to compensate for the drama that will ensue. To tolerate the Crazy, a girl has to be at least an 8 or 9 for the venture to be worthwhile.

But if she was sane, I would say go for it.

matt360

My soon-to-be fiance. I met her at Starbucks where she was working and I was a regular customer. I crushed on her hard for about two years, although I had a girlfriend at the time. She's incredible in every way.

CIMG2570-2-1.jpg

CIMG2415-1-1.jpg

The chick on the right is her sister.

matt360 said:
My soon-to-be fiance. I met her at Starbucks where she was working and I was a regular customer. I crushed on her hard for about two years, although I had a girlfriend at the time. She's incredible in every way.
The chick on the right is her sister.

Funny. I was being hit on by a Starbucks barista here in Madrid for the last two weeks and even though I didn't follow through or anything (specially now that I'm beginning to see somebody) I kept thinking how often these people will probably get hit on by customers, since they tend to pick up cute and trendy youngsters.

Nice catch, fella!

matt360

J. M. Romeo said:
Funny. I was being hit on by a Starbucks barista here in Madrid for the last two weeks and even though I didn't follow through or anything (specially now that I'm beginning to see somebody) I kept thinking how often these people will probably get hit on by customers, since they tend to pick up cute and trendy youngsters.

Nice catch, fella!

I thought the same thing, about how they must get hit on all the time. Usually I can play it cool around girls I'm into, but with her, I would lose my shit every single time. I never puked on her, but if you picture Stan talking to Wendy during the early seasons of South Park you can get the idea. She's the only girl to ever have that effect on me. And she's actually the one who asked me to be her boyfriend!

MadFerIt

Here's mine:

61897_132018870179865_100001152586492_139678_5356789_n.jpg

We both used to be overweight... Well mostly me but she has definitely lost a lot herself. I still have a solid 20 pounds to go though ^_^.

matt360

Verano said:
Hooooooook it up!
:lol

anyways, your fiancee is purdy.

Thanks! Well, she'll hopefully be my fiancee on Saturday if all goes well.
Her sister is single. All you need to do is move to Hiroshima!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Pics of us frolicking in the snow on Sunday. I think she looks cute in that hat. 10 years together, getting married in may, bring it! :D

GrDcH.jpg

Fg0lE.jpg

c0tCU.jpg

LazyLoki said:
I would've expected thousands of offers to "help" Koshiba out by now.
Seems like everyone is furiously pm'ing her...

One would have to be able to compete with it knowing it's rechargeable and discreet, full of toe-curling promise, with a unique porcelain-like finish decorated with a floral motif reminiscent of the belle epoque, conveying a tenderness mingled with sophistication.

It's not THAT easy !

Koshiba

Mecha_Infantry said:
I thought you were hooked up?
Nah, boyfriend left me halloween.

BaronLundi said:
One would have to be able to compete with it knowing it's rechargeable and discreet, full of toe-curling promise, with a unique porcelain-like finish decorated with a floral motif reminiscent of the belle epoque, conveying a tenderness mingled with sophistication.

It's not THAT easy !

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom