• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Halloween Sale (VTM Bloodlines $5, Dead Space 2 $10, Amnesia $4, many more)

Thanks for listing all the games MRORANGE! It's appreciated so you know :)

My recommendations of games I really like and have played would be:

Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Space Pirates and Zombies

Space pirates is pretty unknown game I think but it is really good. Has it's flaws like all games but was a fun ride.

Stitch

Gold Member
almost have everything from the list and the rest doesn't look interesting or is too expensive :D
my wallet is safe :D :D :D

I never had my CC info saved in Steam to avoid impulse purchases in situations such as this.

Unfortunately, I've entered it so many times I have now memorized all of the info on it. Mother fuckers.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
lawblob said:
Sweet! My first Steam Sale since getting a computer that can actually play some games.

Tip: only buy the stuff you know you will play right now and wait for the Thanksgiving/Winter Sale.

This is sage-level advice here, my man.

LOL

FUCK YOU STEAM!!! You're making me poor but I like it =D

Can anyone gift me Dead Space 2 ($10) and I'll paypal first??

Thanks again =D

MRORANGE

PuppetSlave said:
Thanks for listing all the games MRORANGE! It's appreciated so you know :)

My recommendations of games I really like and have played would be:

Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Space Pirates and Zombies

Space pirates is pretty unknown game I think but it is really good. Has it's flaws like all games but was a fun ride.

np! I should really finish off the Steam Christmas sale OT

ix3tflZnQtwo5.jpg

Does the pack give you anything extra? They charge extra

Ifrit

I'm thinking Penumbra Black Plague and Bioshock 2, in fact I'm in for a Bioshock 2 four pack, can't host it though

RE5 for $10? I was never a fan of RE but I really enjoyed 4 on 360. Worth a buy or wait for potential five-spot goodness during christmas?

Salaadin

I think I got everything if the OP wants to use this:

US PRICES

Amnesia - 4.00
Atom Zombie Smasher - 3.40
Bioshock - 4.99
Bioshock 2 - 4.99
Borderlands - 4.99
Burn Zombie Burn - 3.40
Bunch of Heroes - 7.49
Cthulhu Saves the World - 2.00
Dark Fall: Lost Souls - 4.99
Dead Island - 37.49
Dead Space Pack - 16.99
Devil May Cry® 3 Special Edition - 9.99
Devil May Cry 4 - 9.99
Dracula Origin - 4.99
DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition
Dungeons - The Dark Lord - 10.19
FEAR 3 - 29.99
FEAR Collection - 6.79
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime - 4.99
Ghost Master - 1.24
Haunted House - 4.99
Killing Floor Bundle - 10.17
Left 4 Dead - 6.79
Left 4 Dead 2 - 6.79
Nation Red - 3.40
Overlord Complete Pack - 4.99
Painkiller Complete - 4.99
Penumbra Collector Pack - 4.99
Plants vs Zombies - 4.99
Resident Evil 5 - 9.99
Railworks 3: TS2012 + Trains vs Zombies - 19.99
RIP - Trilogy™ - 1.25
Rock of Ages - 7.49
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle - 8.74
SAW - 6.79
Scratches - Director's Cut - 3.40
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper - 4.99
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition - 2.49
Silent Hill Homecoming - 13.59
Space Pirates and Zombies - 11.24
Terraria - 4.99
Trapped Dead - 4.99
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines - 4.99
Woody Two Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates - 1.24
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama - 3.40
Zombie Driver - 2.50
Zombie Pirates - 3.74
Zombie Shooter 1.24
Zombie Shooter 2 - 2.49

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen... I can't decide if it's more or less ridiculous due to the insane amount of DLC this game has.

q4q2L.jpg

Ark said:
Are there going to be any more games in this sale? Not really interested in anything there other than Bioshock.
No, but I can't believe you have interest in so few titles. Unless you already own or don't know many of the titles.

Petrie

Banned
Have Amnesia (will play this weekend), VTM:B, Painkiller: Black, Overlord, Atom Zombie Smasher, Killing Floor, L4D, Terraria, & Cthulhu.

Is there anything else that is a must-buy at these prices? Nothing jumps out at me, but as always will grab any gems I overlooked for cheap.

Ledsen

Ledsen said:
Looking for a US GAF:er to gift me Back to the Future, Fear Collection, and Rock of Ages. Also giving away a free copy of ARES (from the indie bundle) to the first person who asks (I already own it) :)

Any kind US GAF:er?

I'd also like impressions of Sherlock Holmes The Awakening; I like Lovecraft (username giveaway) and I like Conan Doyle.

Will I like this?
no, it's not a given with those preferences, because there is a lot of shitty Holmesian and shitty Cthulu mythos stuff out there

Is it related to creepy Watson?

Barrett2

morningbus said:
Tip: only buy the stuff you know you will play right now and wait for the Thanksgiving/Winter Sale.

This is sage-level advice here, my man.

yeah, think im' gonna go light. LFD2 and PvZ for me!

Nakazato said:
how is stalker and VTM bloodline might pick them up. if not just just the breath of death pack 4 me
Get both. Great games. The stalker games are a little harder to get into, but there are alot of great mods out there for the first one.

Wait hold on... is it Dead Space 2 alone $10? Or is the only offer Dead Space Complete Pack and by substracting the original from the package it cost $10 at the end?

Or did I read wrong, that Dead Space 2 alone is $10 in the US??

If it's the latter, could someone gift it and I'll pre-paypal??

Zomba13

tycoonheart said:
DMC4 on the PC worth it? I enjoyed the first 2 games on console.
DMC4 is great. Maybe not as good as DMC3 but still very good. Worst part is that the second half of the game is basically backtracking through the first half but using Dante.

ShinNL

Anyone willing to save me from being a bad PC gamer as a non-owner of the Dead Space games? Looking for someone for gifting from the US / accepting PayPal payments from Europe. I haven't played both 1 and 2...

Ifrit

tycoonheart said:

Yes, DMC4 is a god-tier port, inarguably the definitive version

And the game is great, you'll love it

Also, you enjoyed 2?

tycoonheart said:

Personally I enjoyed it a lot! GAF will tell you that the 3rd one is the best one, but since I've never played it, I can't corroborate that!

Anyway, DMC4 on PC is excellent! Beautiful graphics! Incredible performance and over the top action.

Go for it =D

Top Bottom