• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Halloween Sale (VTM Bloodlines $5, Dead Space 2 $10, Amnesia $4, many more)

goodfella said:
Works great for me w7 64 bit.

If you have a logitech mouse you will experience stuttering, but there is a fix on the steam forums.

Edit: Buy Vampires if you enjoy RPGs
Thanks for the input regarding Fear. Vampire i have already. Also please update the OT with the hidden stuff. Wonder what other offers are around. Also there's no Silent Hill games listed for me at Steam, is Silent Hill 3 around? that's really good on PC as well as part 2.
MRORANGE said:
There are also a few more games on sale that are not listed in the main Halloween page such as limbo and the FEAR Pack ((Check here to find all steam special deals)).
God Bless you MRORANGE.

Volcynika

Refreshment.01 said:
Thanks for the input regarding Fear. Vampire i have already. Also please update the OT with the hidden stuff. Wonder what other offers are around. Also there's no Silent Hill games listed for me at Steam, is Silent Hill 3 around? that's really good on PC as well as part 2.

Only Silent Hill on Steam is Homecoming.

Barrett2

Between this, the humble bundle last month, and a few random purchases, it's crazy how fast your library builds up. I now have 14 games, only really played one of them (Torchlight).

lawblob said:
Between this, the humble bundle last month, and a few random purchases, it's crazy how fast your library builds up. I now have 14 games, only really played one of them (Torchlight).
Buy now! Play...never. :p

Zimbardo

i'm suprised that FEAR 3 is still $49.99 at regular price.

i thought it would have been around $19.99 or $29.99 (at the most) by now and like $10 or so on sale.

The_Monk

If anyone is looking for some people to add on Steam, then be kind and add me.

Kenji_M

Nothing better to see people playing the games I would love to get...!

(._.)

Banned
sorta want the fear pack and RE5. Thing is I know I wont play them anytime soon so I will pass. May trade some TF2 items for them though.

Deadstar

Picked up the Penumbra pack, Dead Space 2 and the Fear pack. I've been wanting to play through Fear 2. Sweet deals! I think I might be good until the Christmas sale.

Picked up:

Penumbra Collector Pack
VtM: Bloodlines
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Painkiller Complete Pack

Thanks Valve, I'll be eating bologna sandwiches and ramen the rest of the week. Was going to pick up the Dead Space bundle but I think I may just hold out and see if Origin ever has a sale on them. Wow, never thought I'd say that.

confused said:
Devil May Cry 4 for PC, the start of Capcom's push to MT framework and one of the best console ports you'll find on PC :

http://origin.arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.media/002_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg[IMG]

Resident Evil 5, Capcom shows off just how good they are at PC games :

[IMG]http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/H1z61ZD/full/boomfireworks-png.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
IF THEY WERE SO GOOD, WHY WON'T THEY PORT UMVC3 TO THE PC?

*runs away crying*

Yuripaw

Banned
I see a lot of people on the first page saying get Vampire. Is that game really any good? It's hard to tell from the steam screenshots. What kind of game is it?

SteelAttack said:
*bro fist*

358tmrq.jpg

Red

Yuripaw said:
I see a lot of people on the first page saying get Vampire. Is that game really any good? It's hard to tell from the steam screenshots. What kind of game is it?
First person rpg. Think Elder Scrolls with better writing and voice acting, with a modern setting. And vampire hookers.

The_Monk said:
If anyone is looking for some people to add on Steam, then be kind and add me.

Kenji_M

Nothing better to see people playing the games I would love to get...!
Did Steam implemented the "TV" option? When did that happen?

Fou-Lu

Cart is:
Fear Collection
Terraria
STALKER Bundle
Overlord Complete Pack
Penumbra Collector Pack
Cthulhu Saves the World
Dead Space Pack

Anything I should add? Anything I should remove?

Deadstar

echoshifting said:
Hey, the buying is the fun part

I know you know this, Steel

Truer words were never spoken. All the fun comes from buying and adding to your collection. Playing the games is just a bonus.

Ichor said:
Cart is:
Fear Collection
Terraria
STALKER Bundle
Overlord Complete Pack
Penumbra Collector Pack
Cthulhu Saves the World
Dead Space Pack

Try Atom Zombie Smasher if you like strategy games at all. Fun, fun little game, doesn't get talked up enough...and salsa is banned so somebody has to do it! $3.

Just make sure you start with all of the "cushion" mods turned on. It's tough.

Cfuentes

Neo Member
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 5.00 USD
Bioshock 4.99 USD
Amnesa: The Dark Descent 4.00 USD
Overlord 1.24 USD
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP + SoC 8.74 USD
Painkiller: Black Edition 2.49 USD
Total 26.46 USD

I'm done. My wallet can breathe.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone who likes really creepy, tense scary stuff should try Scratches. It's no In-your-face-horror at all and has an amazing atmosphere, especially with headphones in the dark ;)

Fou-Lu

Ichor said:
Cart is:
Fear Collection
Terraria
STALKER Bundle
Overlord Complete Pack
Penumbra Collector Pack
Cthulhu Saves the World
Dead Space Pack

Also, will any of these games have problems on Windows 7?

Bufbaf said:
Everyone who likes really creepy, tense scary stuff should try Scratches. It's no In-your-face-horror at all and has an amazing atmosphere, especially with headphones in the dark ;)

That price point and the trailer sold me. Will get.

theRizzle

Bought Painkiller and Bloodlines for myself, and the Dead Space Pack and Bioshock for my little brother. Nice haul altogether.

TheExodu5

Banned
lawblob said:
14? I'm nearing 500 :(

Games just keep piling on.

somesayyea said:
Same here...steam sales is one of the reasons I got a gaming pc.

I hope everyone out there in the publishing world is paying very close attention to posts like these ;p

TheExodu5 said:
14? I'm nearing 500 :(

Games just keep piling on.

Damn man! Closing in on 250 and I thought I was in rough shape

Top Bottom