• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

MechDX

She had already won, I was just there to pick it up basically.

Things I will never buy no matter how well they improve their image: Dodge, Kia, Hyundai.

I said the same thing in January, then I drove a Dodge. The new models are really nice and a have a good balance of sporty and practical. Accords and Camrys were so basic I couldnt tell them apart. The Optima, while nice, gets really pricey with any options. The Avenger gave me tons of bang for my buck.

eznark

Banned
I said the same thing in January, then I drove a Dodge. The new models are really nice and a have a good balance of sporty and practical. Accords and Camrys were so basic I couldnt tell them apart. The Optima, while nice, gets really pricey with any options. The Avenger gave me tons of bang for my buck.

Maybe. I'm not a car guy though. Trucks and SUV's fo' life. Also, the goofy ass Honda hybrid we got when we first moved. LOL at that thing. Stupid commie wife.

bionic77

Things I will never buy no matter how well they improve their image: Dodge, Kia, Hyundai.
I think the only American car I would want is the CTS, which I can't afford.

I drove a Kia minivan on a vacation once and it was decent.

I usually go with the imports but who knows when I get my next car in 8 years...

Edit: cars >>>>> Suv

The only reason we got an SUV was for the kids. I always drive a small car for work.

MechDX

Maybe. I'm not a car guy though. Trucks and SUV's fo' life. Also, the goofy ass Honda hybrid we got when we first moved. LOL at that thing. Stupid commie wife.

Hey I drove an F150 for 10 years before I got the car. The problem with it though is that it was a 10 year old V8 that got a whopping 14 MPG....wife still drives an 04 Eddie Bauer Explorer. She know feels we need a truck and wants to trade her Explorer for a 2013 F150 with EcoBoost.

Will that make me the bitch?

Replace the H with the Genesis wings emblem and no one will know! I don't care, this car is boss and I can't wait to get it. Going in next weekend to see what kind of deal I can get so I know how much I want to drop for the down deposit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm going to need a new mid-size truck soon. Just ticked my taco over 100k.

Also:
tuS2c.jpg

Picked up the Ford Edge last night. I am shocked by how nice a vehicle this thing is. I had just seen pictures and it looked like a damn minivan to me but shit, I love it. Crazy freaking comfortable. Looks a million times better in person.

No wonder Ford didn't need Obama Bucks, they are putting out great products.

Lol minivan eznark.

Ahahahahahaha

Following up on the Eagles news I posted about Jason Peters, it's bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/30/jason-peters-suffers-ruptured-achilles-tendon/

The news on Eagles left tackle Jason Peters is as bad as Philly fans feared: He has suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon, will need surgery, and may miss the entire 2012 NFL season.

The Eagles have announced that Peters suffered the injury during a running session on Tuesday, March 27, in Texas, and he will have surgery on Tuesday, April 2 in Philadelphia.

Ruptured Achilles tendons are always season-ending injuries when they happen in season. It’s conceivable that Peters could be back to full strength very late in the 2012 season, but most of the time this is an injury that requires a full year of rehabilitation.
That's a pretty big blow. Peters was without question the best lineman they had last season and one of the best at the position in the league.

eznark

Banned
I hope you get banned for such a racist post.

I shall call you minivan from here on out.

Not my fault you're a slacker working at pizza hut and borrowing your moms Buick when she lets you.

That's cool. It's a nice car for Mrs. Killajew. She drove it today, said it's great for the car seat. Good enough for me.

bionic77

Pizza Hut is so bad.

I feel bad for people who have never had good New Jersey or New York style pizza.

Surprisingly for large portions of this country there are no good pizza options.

And I guess we have no rich kids in NFL GAF. Back when we used to be part of OT whenever there was a discussion of cars someone would always stealth brag about the M5 they have on their driveway. In NFL GAF we get discussions about mini vans, crossover cars and which car seat is the best.

God we are such pussies...

bionic77

Can't move much hay in an M5.
Even in whatever 3rd world country you are living in you could buy a donkey to move the hay and the M5 to move yourself around and have the best of both worlds.

You also have the added benefit of being able to get out of wherever the hell you live that much quicker if you are driving the M5.

eznark

Banned
Even in whatever 3rd world country you are living in you could buy a donkey to move the hay and the M5 to move yourself around and have the best of both worlds.

You also have the added benefit of being able to get out of wherever the hell you live that much quicker if you are driving the M5.

Some of us live like men.

bionic77

There was someone else in the poligaf thread who had a farm. Can't remember who, though. We exist...though that's more of a hobby for me.
Is farming and having a domestic minivan the prerequisite for being a man?

Because I know a lot of people with tits and vagina who drive minivans and have a garden.

This is more confusing than Tom Brady's sexuality!

eznark

Banned
Is farming and having a domestic minivan the prerequisite for being a man?

Because I know a lot of people with tits and vagina who drive minivans and have a garden.

This is more confusing than Tom Brady's sexuality!

Yet again, your wife making you sleep on the couch is destroying your reading comprehension. The new car has nothing to do with the hauling. That's what the ol pick up is for.

Seriously bionic, stand up for yourself every now and then. Your wife is bossing you straight into an early grave.

bionic77

Yet again, your wife making you sleep on the couch is destroying your reading comprehension. The new car has nothing to do with the hauling. That's what the ol pick up is for.

Seriously bionic, stand up for yourself every now and then. Your wife is bossing you straight into an early grave.
I want to stand up for myself.

But unfortunately it is 2012 and I live on the East Coast. I can't just beat some understanding into my wife the way you Midwest folk can. You see where I live belts have only one use, to keep our pants up. I have to either reason with her or buy her a new purse.

Do you wear a cowboy hat or a cap all day? And do you own a tractor? Do you listen to country music?

eznark

Banned
I want to stand up for myself.

But unfortunately it is 2012 and I live on the East Coast. I can't just beat some understanding into my wife the way you Midwest folk can. You see where I live belts have only one use, to keep our pants up. I have to either reason with her or buy her a new purse.

79JDE.gif

German said:
Do you wear a cowboy hat or a cap all day? And do you own a tractor? Do you listen to country music?

No, yes, sometimes

jakncoke

Banned
speaking of country music there is this hillbilly that shows up to 3rd shift like 45 minutes before work. So when we are out on our last break we can hear his in his shitty ford ranger blasting country funny shit.

bionic77

79JDE.gif

No, yes, sometimes
I never said the East Coast was perfect. Over here you can't openly discriminate on a person's race or religion and women have far too much power over us men. But on the brighter side we have electricity 24/7 and most people have all of their teeth!

eznark

Banned
I never said the East Coast was perfect. Over here you can't openly discriminate on a person's race or religion and women have far too much power over us men. But on the brighter side we have electricity 24/7 and most people have all of their teeth!

So many people have terrible teeth here! It's crazy!!

snesfreak

Banned
speaking of country music there is this hillbilly that shows up to 3rd shift like 45 minutes before work. So when we are out on our last break we can hear his in his shitty ford ranger blasting country funny shit.
Is he listening to songs about dogs breaking down and trucks running away?
Wait, that's not right.

Top Bottom