• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

bionic77

I can't make too much fun of eznark for listening to country music.

I think it is absolute shit and only idiots listen to it, but the same can be said for 99% of music so I will let it slide this one time.

I barely listen to music anymore. I don't have satellite radio anymore and when I am in the car 99% of the time I listen to podcasts. Joey Diaz was just on Joe Rogan and I was listening to that on the way back home. Rogan's podcast is hit or miss but Joey Diaz is always hilarious.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
steelergirl.jpg

Better?

Awesome gut on the one in the pink.

Now all of a sudden the Browns will be stupid to not draft Tannehill from all the reports I have been reading today.

Junie12

Awesome gut on the one in the pink.

Now all of a sudden the Browns will be stupid to not draft Tannehill from all the reports I have been reading today.

I heard that if the Dolphins want Tannehill they have to trade up to get him.

Fuck that shit! I would rather trade down and draft a QB in the 2nd round than trade up for Tannehill! Matt Moore is better than him now so we'll roll with him this year and see how good he really is!

MiQiq.Em.56.jpg

Miami Dolphins schedule draft visits with prospects

Ryan Tannehill put on an impressive show Thursday in a workout for 21 teams, including the Dolphins.

Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland and coach Joe Philbin took Tannehill to dinner on Wednesday night, then watched Tannehill throw very accurately on Thursday on Texas A&M's campus. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll came by for a portion of the dinner on Wednesday night, according to one report.

The Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth pick, were represented by offensive coordinator Brad Childress and several others, but head coach Pat Shurmur and general manager Tom Heckert decided instead to attend a workout with Alabama running back Trent Richardson. Shurmur and Heckert have expressed confidence in starter Colt McCoy but have never ruled out taking Tannehill and will have a private workout with him.

The Dolphins aren't sure if Tannehill will be available at No. 8, and as of Monday, a Dolphins official insisted the team had not yet decided whether they would draft him. If Cleveland doesn't take him, it's possible another team would trade above Miami to pick him.

Carroll said the Seahawks are considering Tannehill at No. 12 even after signing Matt Flynn to compete with Tarvaris Jackson.

Tannehill threw 68 passes. Of those, "he missed one long pass and had two drops. Otherwise, he was perfect," NFL.com's Gil Brandt said. "The skill set he showed was really, really good. He moves around well. He's got accuracy and good velocity. He put on a show. As good as his performance was, it did take place against air. There were no defensive backs there. I think everybody that was there was pleased with what they saw. I think he has a chance to be a very good quarterback.''

On Friday, Ireland and possibly Philbin are expected to check out Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler.

Interesting that the Browns are interested in Richardson.

RBH

Ticket holders have about a one in 176 million chance of winning that $540 million Mega Millions jackpot, according to Larry Brown Sports, but some pro athletes are still trying to up their chances of supplementing their already sizable bank accounts. Washington Wizards rookie forward Chris Singleton tweeted that he was planning to spend $10,000 on tickets and that he's "dedicated to making more money." Of course he's only making a little less than $1.5 million this year so who can blame him for wanting more? Meanwhile, Oakland Raiders safety Michael Huff tweets that he spent $2,400 on the lottery in the hopes of supplementing his $32 million contract. C'mon, dudes, leave some for the rest!
http://now.msn.com/now-plus/0330-Mega-Millions-athletes.aspx

snesfreak

Banned
If I won the lottery I'd start a forum and have it moderated by robots.
Also I'd move back to Florida and go to every Bucs game for the rest of my life.
Win or lose.

jakncoke

Banned
Last night's lucid dream: three team swap sends Locker to the Vikings, Ponder to the Colts, and somehow the Vikings' 1st round pick for Andrew Luck. Most people on ESPN thought it was a solid move to have Locker compete with Luck.

man Titans got really screwed in this deal :p

Junie12

The lottery is such a rip off, you only have like a 0.01% chance to win why take those odds? *Sigh I wish my parents would stop buying lottery tickets, they never win anything and they're just wasting money!

Did you see the new 2013 model?

346 HP!!!!

The 2012 models (sedan) roll in at: 3.8-liter V6 producing 333-hp, the 4.6-liter V8 making 385-hp and the big boy R-Spec 5.0-liter V8 that cranks out 429-hp

I'm personally getting the V6 which will be a huge upgrade from the old cars I've owned. This will be my first NEW car. The 2012 model has direct injection so the V6 is powerful enough to where I don't need to bother with V8. Saves me ten grand and lower insurance. The only thing that would have been nice that 2012 is missing that 2013 will have is all wheel drive. I'm in AZ so not worried about it and figure if I move somewhere with snow, snow tires will do the job.

jakncoke

Banned
The lottery is such a rip off, you only have like a 0.01% chance to win why take those odds? *Sigh I wish my parents would stop buying lottery tickets, they never win anything and they're just wasting money!

To be fair you/them/anyone would likely wasted that money anyways. So its whatevs

yacobod

Banned

a few bucks a week on lotto tickets isn't going to put you in the poor house.

and that scumbag Peyton is appealing his suspension. would love for Roger to tack on another year to his suspension for having the nerve to appeal.

Junie12

To be fair you/them/anyone would likely wasted that money anyways. So its whatevs

a few bucks a week on lotto tickets isn't going to put you in the poor house.

and that scumbag Peyton is appealing his suspension. would love for Roger to tack on another year to his suspension for having the nerve to appeal.

True, but my parents have depts to pay and I'm just worried about them.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Interesting that the Browns are interested in Richardson.

Personally I think the Browns are taking either Richardson or Claiborne with their pick. With the news the Dolphins may want to trade up to get Tannehill I was thinking of swapping with them but I am sure both Richardson and Claiborne would be gone by the #8 pick.

jakncoke

Banned
True, but my parents have depts to pay and I'm just worried about them.

Well i certainly don't know their situation. But it's likely they have much bigger problems to trim to get their finances in order. Unless ofc they go into the mini mart and buy like 50 bucks of tickets..ect

Like a Pizza Hut?

the pizza hut i worked at in a town of 4k or so and delivered to like 8k people grossed 800k last year. So that wouldn't be so bad, a lot of stupid people like pizza hut

If I won the lottery I'd start a forum and have it moderated by robots.
Also I'd move back to Florida and go to every Bucs game for the rest of my life.
Win or lose.

If I won the lottery I'd buy a Taco Bell franchise and put it across the street from Freeman's house, talk about mega millions!

If I won the lottery I'd buy a Taco Bell franchise and put it across the street from Freeman's house, talk about mega millions!

Well if you want to make money yeah.

If you want to rip his minds to shreds you put a Taco Bell and a Taco Johns outside his house.

One has a Buy one Get one deal while the other is 50% off.

bionic77

I am convinced the lottery is fixed.

The only time I will buy a ticket is when some people from work combine their money to buy a ticket. The only reason I contribute then is the thought of coming into work the day after everyone else won the lottery and having to listen to their bullshit is too much for me to handle.

I would much rather put that 1 or 2 dollars into a sound investment, like my savings account, where I get a very respectable 0.0000001% interest rate.

Joe Vitt appeals his 6 game suspension:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/30/vitt-appeals-his-suspension-too/

Vitt is represented by David Cornwell, who also serves as executive director of the NFL Coaches Association.

“Vitt and I discussed our concern that his appeal be consistent with the association’s view that coaches also coach sportsmanship and fair play,” Cornwell said by email. “Based on these discussions, I am confident that Joe’s appeal and his long history in the NFL are consistent with our belief that there is no place at any level of football for bounties that target players.”

Wes

venison crêpe
That gif almost makes it ok with me if they take him at #4. I'm currently in a anyone-but-Tannehill-at-#4 mood.

Top Bottom