• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Killzone Mercenary Trailer

V_Ben

Banned
Looking gooooooooood. Killing Helgs and ISA? Well, you are a Merc.

http://www.eurogamer.pt/videos/killzone-mercenary-trailer-2

abeum1.gif

fixuis

Holy shit!! :-O that looks unbelievable?! How the hell did they make it look that good on a handheld?? Ps3 level gfx confirmed! Please let there be good mp! Kz2 style! Those maps were awesome!

Cock stab..."fight dirty" - wtf?!

More of this instead please. Jesus christ a lot of that looked downright shit but this stuff looks cool! Make a Game like this and I'll buy a Vita.

EDIT: Am not sure if am suppose to take that 'if thats on a Vita' stuff seriously or not.

RoKKeR

Watching it again and I can't believe the graphics. Just think of where the Vita will be in a few years.

Absolutely stunning.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
The handheld ghetto finally made a distant memory.

VashTS

What's with the framerate?? Some parts of the video look 60 and others go down to sub 30. Is this just another Resistance: Burning Skies?

Oh well, regardless of framerates, the enviroments look really impressive.

StuBurns

Banned
Looks incredible visually, I can't believe that swipe shit is still in there. Are Sony mandating terrible game design on the Vita or something?

Just wow at this. This will probably be my favorite game on the Vita if they get the controls down pat. I'm going to reiterate what I said in the other thread... HOLY CRAP.

Strife91

Am I the only one not impressed by the graphics? Don't cellphones and tablets pull of these kind of graphics already?

plainr_

Besides the horrible touchscreen gimmicks, this game is looking fantastic. I've been waiting for a decent shooter on the Vita.

Top Bottom