• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Alert - Diablo III headed to PS Vita [Update: iPad as well]

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Diablo on consoles, diablo on ps3, diablo on vita, diablo on ipad... There was a time when so much smoke used to lead to a fire(diablo 3 not pc exclusive), but now people simply like to open their mouth only to troll or to gain fame.
I'm not saying that this rumor is false for sure, but that now i believe only what i see.

farnham

Banned
So a friend of a friend heard it at LAST E3? Credible indeed

Oh bump was corrected to homeconsoles i see.. I could see it happening but i wouldnt rebuy it.

JCizzle

On vita would be a gamechanger, putting it on ps4 doesn't matter much to me. You really don't need a great pc to run diablo.

JJD

If this is true and you knew about it you probably know about the other announcements as well...

Spill the beans man! =)

TheContact

I don't see this happening AT ALL. Really, after all this time, Blizzard's first game on a hand-held will be the Vita?? No. Believe me, I wish it was true. Just.. no.

On the PS4/New Xbox, possibly. They've been hiring for console developers for a while and the rumor, a while ago, was to port D3 to consoles.

Oneself

For tonight uh? And you say you know, so you can seal the deal right here and be the king of the forever. So, if it's not for Vita... is it for PS4 or PS3 ?

netBuff

If it's actually announced for PS4 today, wouldn't that be big news?

The fact that they were working on a console version earlier doesn't really matter to this concrete claim of an announcement.

ToxicAdam

Actually, Blizzard would be stupid NOT to do this. Especially if they could have it ready at launch, when most consoles are a bit thin with AAA games.

Top Bottom