• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Alert - Diablo III headed to PS Vita [Update: iPad as well]

Diablo 3 Coming to PS Vita

Of course take the rumor as a grain of salt but the guy who runs the site is a good friend of mine and said the person he spoke with at E3 is a good source.

Would be really interesting if this ended up becoming a reality, just seems hard to believe on a system that is struggling.

Edit: I cannot type for some reason, sorry for the confusing title.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This would be HUGE for the Vita if it happened, especially if you could access a PC character account through BlizzNet. When I went to see Prometheus there was a guy who brought his Macbook Air to the theater to play Diablo 3 while waiting for it to start. I could see some people actually buying a Vita just for Diablo on the go.

EDIT: To be clear, I don't think this rumor is true. Just saying that it might be one of the game that could actually get the Vita selling.

RPGamer92

Banned
WTF would Sony not announce this at their conference? That would've been a megaton and shut a lot of Vita doubters up.

This would be HUGE for the Vita if it happened, especially if you could access a PC character account through BlizzNet. When I went to see Prometheus there was a guy who brought his Macbook Air to the theater to play Diablo 3 while waiting for it to start. I could see some people actually buying a Vita just for Diablo on the go.

Yeah, "some people" would definitely buy that

The M.O.B

Of all platforms........Vita? LOL

ActivisionBlizzard likes money, no money in Diablo on Vita.

EDIT: Exclusively that is.

M-PG71C

Activision runs on a business model of maximum coverage and profitability. This does not fit within those confines.

No.

cQalx.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
There's more of a chance of Diablo 3 coming to consoles rather than to Vita. This rumor seems random as hell.

Unless.... PS3 AND VITA COMBO. Vita is saved.

Takao

Banned
new/old final fantasy will be announced for vita by the end of the month and will come sooner than you think

scoop by takaonewsnetwork.com

Top Bottom