• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor Alert - Diablo III headed to PS Vita [Update: iPad as well]

Enjoy the worst Diablo made even worse with tacked on dual analog controls.

That will be the general idea on NeoGAF if this does happen today.

Me and presumably hundreds of thousands or more people will be happy and consider buying it on a home console.

deadlast

Diablo 3 Coming to PS Vita

Of course take the rumor as a grain of salt but the guy who runs the site is a good friend of mine and said the person he spoke with at E3 is a good source.

Would be really interesting if this ended up becoming a reality, just seems hard to believe on a system that is struggling.

Edit: I cannot type for some reason, sorry for the confusing title.

Stop it... It's not fair to tease us Vita owners.

Shinta

Banned
I'd probably rather play it on Vita if it didn't have the always online bullshit. I never play my Vita where there's wi-fi.

Rootbeer

Banned
I love my vita but I will not buy D3 for it. I've played it on PC and it's barely entertaining there, why would I want a worse looking version of a rather boring game :/ Okay, price it at $10 and I might reconsider.

I'd honestly buy it again for Vita, especially if I can port over my PC characters. The game was good fun even if it did have problems at the end game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Resurrecting this thread for tonight's news.

You can all kiss my feet after mocking me.

Not for Vita, but home consoles :)
We'll be watching!

Thorned_Hulk_%28Diablo_II%29.gif

ohNOitsRO

this thread went from "lol wanderson" pure skepticism to "holy shit day one" optimism lol

Is this for REALS happening? Does this rumor actually have weight to it?

Macattk15

Diablo 3 Coming to PS Vita

Of course take the rumor as a grain of salt but the guy who runs the site is a good friend of mine and said the person he spoke with at E3 is a good source.

Would be really interesting if this ended up becoming a reality, just seems hard to believe on a system that is struggling.

Edit: I cannot type for some reason, sorry for the confusing title.

Not like dis Square, not like dis.

Into

We'll be watching!

Thorned_Hulk_%28Diablo_II%29.gif

Oh Square Triangle is playing NeoGAF on hardcore... =P

Well i hope you are right, id buy the game again, Torchlight played just fine on the 360, do not see why a game with max 6 abilities could not work well, especially melee classes will play well.

Its also six months after this thread was created. When I made this I got so much shit on twitter about. A port of any kind on this game, people turned away

Sorry but Diablo 3 coming to consoles does not somehow make the bullshit this thread was created with(apparently to push your friends site) any less bullshit.

Aesthet1c

I wonder if this would mean those of us who already have a battle.net account would get this game for free? That would be amazing.

Meh, Diablo III was easily my most disappointing game of 2012 and I can't see it doing much for sales coming out 18 months later on a console.

Corto

I've called my friend Kotick to postpone the announcement just to mess with you SquareTriangle. You're already dead.

Top Bottom