• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SP0RSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tauntaun

Banned
Cauliflower of Love said:
Wait a ****ing second, post are now being deleted?
The thread was just locked, now it isn't? ANARCHY AM TOTAL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!.....

.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tauntaun said:
The thread was just locked, now it isn't? ANARCHY AM TOTAL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!.....

.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
There was even a whole thread deleted. ONLY A CHOSEN FEW EVEN SAW IT

djkimothy

I leave GAF for an hour and this happens!?!?

I have a feeling this thread is going to be locked again... :(

So what happened?

Spencerr

Banned
ronito said:
you wouldn't listen to manatees would you?!! Now look at the anarchy that's happening!
This post is full of wrong. Only good Sp0rsk is a powerless Sp0rsk. Who is also maybe dead or maimed.

APF

Link1110 said:
It's speculation, but this is what I believe happened:
Yes, I'm really that bored as to be speculating why some mod on GAF got demodded

Look at this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127967

sp0rsk got in an arguement with one of GAF's most prominant republicans, APF. Post #60 being where APF got banned. Now, later that day, I looked at the topic again, and APF was unbanned. I chalked it up to the following part of sp0rsk's post:

Mandark is a "Forum Administrator," which is a step above a mod. I can only imagine that after this all played out, there was an arguement between the two on the mod forum, and Mandark, being the more powerful of the two, won out, and the result is what you see.

Don't drag me into this.

Cheebs

CajoleJuice said:
There's a glitch in the Matrix, stuff is disappearing.
what?
This looks normal to me:

Is it agains the TOS to post pictures of the off topic board? I should think not.

Cheebs said:
what?
This looks normal to me:

Is it agains the TOS to post pictures of the off topic board? I should think not.
It disappeared, and now it's back. WHATS HAPPENING

Tauntaun

Banned
ronito said:
WTF?!! Why all the bannings in OT, where gaming's where you needs to do it.
Guess who's next? mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Edit:
this is in response to ronito so don't ban me, i'm awesome...or ronito either, kitty army for life! ;p

GilloD

Banned
Neo_Dasus said:
How the ****ing shit does Amir0x stay a mod but sp0rsk gets demodded? That's some real ****ed up shit right there.

HE'S NEXT> STAY AWAY. zomg it's like the mmonster on lost :(

Nameless

Neo_Dasus said:
How the ****ing shit does Amir0x stay a mod but sp0rsk gets demodded? That's some real ****ed up shit right there.

Amir0X is one of the more logical posters here..

Triumph

Banned
Neo_Dasus said:
I dunno, maybe because Ami didn't degenerate into all of the personal insults that the OP highlighted? sp0rsk didn't make a very good moderator IMO and I think it's unfortunate that he'll be back in a month. Then again, I don't post in the cesspool that the gaming forum is, so I don't have much to worry about I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom