• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: 12 Months psn+ uk £19.99

mclem

They should really be talking about their commitments to plus on the PS4 soon.

I'm not sure they *can*, really, as far as IGC is concerned at least; they can't really give brand-new big-name titles for free at launch! I think we won't hear about the real meat of PS+ for PS4 until about six months or so into its life.

Arthea

So, I tried using paypal, my PS3 is UK, but my bank account is not, not accepted, because paypal not UK?
Is any way to somehow still purchase it? First time I see my paypal payment not accepted based on region. It's paypal, that's why I use it!

Arthea

Well I had no wait, I had some interesting error I've never seen before, paypal is not UK? what that even means? And I shop in UK all the time.

How would I get one of these via PayPal? it says it won't let me order since I'm in the US.

same, only not US, still can't purchase...

8bit

Knows the Score
I'm confused now, my paypal payment isn't in my history although it was supposedly successful.

edit

OK, now it's cancelled on the game site. :s

Arthea

not working for anybody outside UK? and here I though paypal is almighty region ignorer
edited: mean not PS3 region, mean purchasing process

keit4

Banned
I just got my code... and it won't work in my mainland Europe account lol I should have waited confirmation :(

Well, if someone missed the deal and is still interested in a code, contact me. I will sell mine for the same price.

Arthea

I just got my code... and it won't work in my mainland Europe account lol I should have waited confirmation :(

Well, if someone missed the deal and is still interested in a code, contact me. I will sell mine for the same price.

PM-ed you, I'm in if you'll accept paypal of course

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at GAME.co.uk. This email confirms that your order has been
processed and your Download order number *********is ready.

If you have any questions about your order please contact our Customer Services team
using the Online Contact Form.

You can now enjoy: Playstation Plus Subscription 1 Year

Seems going via PayPal worked this time :) thanks OP for the heads up.

Dambrosi

Banned
Wait...what?!
Making a UK account is easy, and it'll work no matter where in the world you are. Just Google for the details.

If anyone is still having trouble with checking out, PLEASE give me a PM! I can help you, if you have PayPal!

Arthea

I don't get it... How you guys outside of UK, get you paypal payments accepted.
Someone could share their secret? pretty please

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I'm based in the UK and have had my game account years, can't work out why mine was cancelled really. Unless they are out of their allocation.
They aren't out as I just ordered one fine.

Well, that's me covered until Jan 2014 then (I bought a £30 code in January and thought that was awesome). Amazing price and frankly more than pays for itself.

They aren't out as I just ordered one fine.

Well, that's me covered until Jan 2014 then (I bought a £30 code in January and thought that was awesome). Amazing price and frankly more than pays for itself.

Yeah I just got an accepted order and code paying via PayPal strange that they rejected my card this time around though.

I'm fixed till May 2015 now :)

8bit

Knows the Score
Have tried again but paying with credit card instead, now the game site has gone loopy at the 3D secure window from my bank and seems to think the payment was processed but yet again I don't see any code. I give up.

-edit

Now the code has turned up by email.

The main reason I bought the PS plus was because of the Vita content, and its tied to my EU account.

If someone wants the code they can have it in exchange for some Steam gift game around the same price of 19.99£

PM me

Turrican3

Worked fine for me, paid with PayPal.

A quick question: I understand it will (hopefully :D) work by setting up a new PSN UK account, but I guess this also means that I'm stuck with a pound sterling wallet and UK game content (i.e. not necessarily the same content I'd get from other EU nation PS Store: for example regarding ingame languages), is that correct?

glaurung

A quick question: I understand it will (hopefully :D) work by setting up a new PSN UK account, but I guess this also means that I'm stuck with a pound sterling wallet and UK game content (i.e. not necessarily the same content I'd get from other EU nation PS Store: for example regarding ingame languages), is that correct?
Yes, that is how it works.

Zutroy

Saw this on HUKD. Bought two years, so along with my current sub I'm good until 2016!

7% Quidco just now, although I'm not sure if it will track for digital downloads.

Manp

lol i predict lots of codes up for sale.
KuGsj.gif

was worth a try, i think. if someone wants to buy a code from me for the same price drop me a PM, i don't really feel like making a UK account.

:)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
diu~ mine got rejected :(

This seems so random.

Hopefully people who have paid for codes get them and it doesn't disappear too soon. Even if PS+ doesn't get much love on PS4 this is worth it for a nice PS3 library and especially the Vita going forward and for £20 for the year, bargain.

Baleoce

Considering the insane price of the sub, US people can always just make a second EU account and activate the code on that right? Would be able to just log onto that and take advantage of our PS+ content then, no?

(Considering that the content is usually somewhat different)

amardilo

Yep, I can confirm it stacks.

Buy it. It's an insane value proposition, especially considering how great UK Plus is.

Should carry over, it's tied to the account after all so unless Sony decide to not allow account migration, it should be good to transfer.

I only signed up for Plus in Januaray so I still have a long way to go with my current subscription but I think I might buy a few. Does anyone know how many years I can stack?

kirby2096

I got all excited as I was able to buy a code from Game on the crappy gprs signal while travelling, but I can't redeem it on the SEN account website. Does it have to be done using a Playstation device? Got my Vita with me but it would ages to get into the store on this connection. I'd have to switch accounts too since I'm on my HK one.

glaurung

I got all excited as I was able to buy a code from Game on the crappy gprs signal while travelling, but I can't redeem it on the SEN account website. Does it have to be done using a Playstation device? Got my Vita with me but it would ages to get into the store on this connection. I'd have to switch accounts too since I'm on my HK one.
Yes, these codes only work via the console (as far as I know).

Top Bottom