• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bands to watch out for

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine insists this is real. Can somebody point me to the thread where this was proven fake? It obviously is because of stylistic stuff, but if there's actual proof I'd like to see it.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Aristotlekh said:
A friend of mine insists this is real. Can somebody point me to the thread where this was proven fake? It obviously is because of stylistic stuff, but if there's actual proof I'd like to see it.

Well, since PD says it's been proven false, the onus is on him to give credible evidence.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
I was going to contribute to this thread, but it's a piece of shit that deserves to get locked so I won't.
One piece of shit deserves another!
Death Cab for Cutie

SolKane said:
Well, I'll give them 30 seconds to mars.
Jared Leto wouldn't **** you in the ass if you paid him a million dollars.

From the sound of your post, you think homosexuality is a bad thing? Are you a bigot? What's wrong with homosexuals? You think you're better them or something now? It's 2007, goddammit. You don't have to be so ****ing narrow minded anymore. I'm tired of this ****ing bullshit. Even if Jared Leto was a homosexual, is that some sort of reason to ostrasize them? Apparently you seem to think so. You're a bigot. A dirty bigot. Not everything is black and white. Now, IF Jared Leto was homosexual, that's an if, mind you, what is so bad about it? It's his sexual orientation. What gives you the right to dictate who and what he can stick his penis into? Maybe you're the weird one. Maybe Satan tainted the Bible and made it so that it says that you should be attracted to women but in reality, God wants you to be attracted to men. It makes sense, ya know? It's easier to be evil, and it's really easy to be heterosexual in our society. The people that struggle with our current society are the homosexuals. Maybe they're actually on the righteous path. Did you ever stop to think about that, you Bible thumper?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
SolKane said:
Well, I'll give them 30 seconds to mars.

The hell? Stfu.

Jared Leto has bagged some of the hottest Hollywood female ass. Period.

bluemax

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
One piece of shit deserves another!
Death Cab for Cutie

First band that I saw live and felt positively old going to see.

I'm 24 and went because my 16 year old brother wanted to go. I would not have gone other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom