• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS Second Son 'Fetch' Trailer

edotlee

I hope they go all out with the powers this time. You don't know how bad I wanted to see Cole covered in lightning like the Human Torch is covered in flames. That would've been bad ass.

nib95

Banned
Infamous 1 and 2 never had this kind of quality and detail, not even close.

I guess all Sucker Punch need is a much powerful hardware to utilize their full potential.

Atstronomical difference. Bare in mind, these shots are all supersampled, but Infamous SS is a much cleaner looking game (IRL).

big4.jpg

9551385102_5a1b071674_o.jpg

inFamous2_004.jpg

9551384984_7971b19589_o.jpg

sn00zer

Man those infamous 1 and 2 shots are some serious bullshots....luckily second son looks almost as good as the SS screens

BigDug13

I hate to be one of those guys who contributes to franchise fatigue by pushing for sequels, but damn if this isn't a franchise that I absolutely adore and is ripe for milking and I want Sucker Punch to keep this franchise going!

Looks great!

And it's not like the formula is getting stale. The fact that there are so many powers to explore in a genre (open world super hero game) that isn't widely represented in a world that has fairly good lore involved with various cities to create. I wants it now!

linkent

skipping ps4 on launch.. gonna be busy playing ff14 PC..
BUT WHEN THIS LAUNCH!!

DAY FUCKING 1!!

please there be a bundle for this+ps4 <3

Hydrargyrus

Oh god, if this is what we get almost at lauch, I can't imagine what we see in a year or two... or even at the end of this gen.

Looks really awesome, at least for me, the most impresive game of the next gen!

Oh man, really hyped up for InFamous SS, my most hyped PS4 title for 2014!
Based on the trailer, seems like Delsin will not only obtain a Conduit's power but also see her/his memories. Very interesting. Not sure whether Fetch's power was electricity or light based.

Im not interested in those Launch Titles. I just gonna wait for Infamous to launch and then im going to buy the PS4 with Infamous Second Son (Hopefully in a bundle)

I've got an irrational dislike of this new protagonist. He looks like such a douche.

Give me Cole back :(

Thankfully no amount of complaining about this design will get it to change. They tried to upgrade Cole'd design in i2, but people complained too much and made them change it back to the bald dude. But this will stick since it's a new character.

Kopite

Thankfully no amount of complaining about this design will get it to change. They tried to upgrade Cole'd design in i2, but people complained too much and made them change it back to the bald dude. But this will stick since it's a new character.
Thankfully? I assume you like this new fella then?

I might pick this up if they've improved the gameplay, but that's because I'll be looking at his back the majority of the time.

Thankfully? I assume you like this new fella then?

I might pick this up if they've improved the gameplay, but that's because I'll be looking at his back the majority of the time.

Better than Bald-Dudebro-Military-Unoriginal-Design-Guy.

I like Cole too but his design was shit. Im happy with the new guy. He seems to have personality that isnt generic. And the looks is unique too. So im happy with that change.

Troy Baker must be stopped, he's taking over everything.

Kanji
Yuri
Snow
Booker
Joel
Joker
Deslin
Ocelot

No one man should have all that power.

Squire

Banned
Troy Baker is voicing this guy?

I withdraw my previous accusations of douchebaggery and look forward to SS.

The voice cast is stellar so far.

Delsin - Troy Baker
Reggie - Travis Willingham
Fetch - Laura Bailey

And they're all doing performance capture, including their faces. I love it. The cast already has me more interested in the characters than I1 or 2 ever could have.

Troy Baker is the only negative I have against this game.

You know video games industry, there are other jobbing actors out there in the world whose thespian skills you can use instead. Just throwing it out there. Doesn't always have to be Troy Baker.

Dahaka

will play Infamous 2 soon, liked the first one very much despite its aging graphics.

I hate Zeke though, with a passion. The way he talks, looks, acts, EVERYTHING. Does anybody like this guy at all?

will play Infamous 2 soon, liked the first one very much despite its aging graphics.

I hate Zeke though, with a passion. The way he talks, looks, acts, EVERYTHING. Does anybody like this guy at all?

Oh...oh boy, your opinion will most likely change when you play the game to the end. Enjoy man, its a very grand step up from inFamous1 IMO.

The voice cast is stellar so far.

Delsin - Troy Baker
Reggie - Travis Willingham
Fetch - Laura Bailey

And they're all doing performance capture, including their faces. I love it. The cast already has me more interested in the characters than I1 or 2 ever could have.

Yup, loving the cast, three of my favorite VAs.

So freaking hyped for this game!

Kopite

I've also only played the original but that was by design isn't it?(regarding Zeke)

Sorc3r3r

Not sure if these scenes have been done yet, but here's a couple more GIFs anyway:

ixDqgiB5PN8Sr.gif

I love the recoil on his arm after the fire ball.
In the end these are the little things that next gen is bringing to us, and to me the immersion in the game world is magnified with great add to the fun.

PaulloDEC

I wonder who this is, looks female? and bald, kinda make me think of sasha from the first game.
LEaEyBO.jpg

Mystery lady from the announcement trailer?

I love the recoil on his arm after the fire ball.
In the end these are the little things that next gen is bringing to us, and to me the immersion in the game world is magnified with great add to the fun.

Pretty slick. I really liked the shredded tyre chunks that fly out from the exploding armoured police car. I think that's the first time I've seen a tyre in a video game actually separate into believably torn-up pieces, and I've blown up an awful lots of cars this gen.

Aytrial

Second Son is the one game that has be really interested in adopting a PS4 earlier than I expected. If a PS4 bundle is announced for it, I'll definitely be up for it.

Delsin is proving to be a far more interesting character than Cole based off these previews alone.

Top Bottom