• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
whytemyke said:
you need a calvin johnson jersey, friend. there's plenty of seats opening up on the lions ship, and that way you don't have to be a coward who jumps from a bad team to an awesome team... you have cover cuz it's only a horribly mediocre team.

megatron will reward your support with happiness.
i hear the vikings are pretty awesome, kitna could tell you that.

Enron

Banned
Bringing back the eli debate from the other day.....

Eli has like 54 yards and an INT at HALF against a terrible Bears D.

Hm.

AirBrian

In Metcalf's defense, Mitchell looked like he was kicking him while the play was going on. That said, Metcalf should've just sucked it up instead of making a dumbass retaliation. You just cost your team a potential TD.

Triumph

Banned
Wellington said:
surrender.gif
CHANGE THAT AVATAR

Innotech

Banned
Hunter D said:
Saints defense by far.
yeah youre right. Eli looks like Tom fucking Brady compared to the Saints D. WE rushed the rookie QB several times, and STILL let the guy get a completion. If we didnt have an offense, Id leave this team for dead.

AirBrian

Eminem said:
Puns aside, Gould is an excellent kicker and I wish his excellence was picked up by our offensive line.
He's definitely one of the most consistent kickers in the league. If it's under 50 yards, I'll never bet against him.

Innotech

Banned
Eminem said:
I don't think I've ever seen a defense that was so slow.
Its seriously amazing how many missed tackles theyve had here. I see some very possible plays they could make and they fail EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Hunter D said:
The browns and bengals have had some slow defenses.
the saints to me are just the bengals in the nfc. no defense but good offense. But once they pick up lance briggs as a free agent and other talents in the draft. We gonna be awesome next year.

SickBoy

I'm happy it's a close game (and while I like both teams, I'd rather see the Browns win), but this ref is blind. That's two bad video review rulings in favor of the Browns.

Innotech

Banned
Holy shit. Just as I call the Saints D the fucking worst ever they pick off Tampa and move ahead :lol I guess they heard me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom