• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Dishwalla

Banned
RAIDER NATION FOR LIFE BABY! FUCK THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, DENVER BRONCOS, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, *INSERT CITY HERE* CHARGERS, AND MOST IMPROTANTLY FUCK YOU EVILORE! RETIRE BITCH!

(she’s bi)

jerd

If anyone is still alive here a link to the discord would be much appreciated. I need a platform for my Alex Smith for mvp campaign

Slacker

Is it crazy to anyone else that the Cowboys didn't just get Zeke's suspension out of the way already? Him missing the last six games of the season seems worse to me than missing the first. Or do they think they can get him off the hook entirely?

MechDX

Im declaring myself new king and emperor of NFL AGE!

Bow down heathens!!

raw

Nameless

Not as active as I used to be years ago, but I'd love a Discord invite to keep up with some of you crazies.

Plus me and FMT will embrace when Alexis becomes super bowl champion

6-1!

Was at the game - after a tough start it was insane. the atmosphere was nuts!

I am so jealous. I miss going to games so fucking much. It sounded crazy on TV. Where were your seats?

Also Wentz was named NFC offensive player of the week. It is crazy to see how much he has improved from last year.

Joba62x

Neo Member
My favorite post was the one with jay cutler photoshopped as the captain of the titanic on the cover of ice berg quarterly, 6/10 sharp stern would not bang, thanks for all the laughs, bucs fan looking for tacos and discord link thx

I am so jealous. I miss going to games so fucking much. It sounded crazy on TV. Where were your seats?

Also Wentz was named NFC offensive player of the week. It is crazy to see how much he has improved from last year.

Can't speak for effzee but I was at the game as well, in section 124. The crowd was insane. All the chants were great. Asshole to the refs after that penalty-riddled drive in the first quarter, Jason Peters name after he was hurt, and Wentz MVP after the 3rd quarter... the crowd was nuts the whole way through

Can't speak for effzee but I was at the game as well, in section 124. The crowd was insane. All the chants were great. Asshole to the refs after that penalty-riddled drive in the first quarter, Jason Peters name after he was hurt, and Wentz MVP after the 3rd quarter... the crowd was nuts the whole way through

My seats are in section 215 but I never get to go. I miss getting down there at like 7 am for a Monday night game. The Vet was the best for that stuff. So many people would get down there super early and it would just be a huge party all day.

so is the guy who made the weekly NFL threads gone? :(

No one person made the weekly threads. It was always a few different people. I am sure someone can throw something together for next week.

cowboyz89

These threads and the political ones are the only places I really go on this site. I heard its mostly being shut down and people are leaving. I'm barely a part of the community, but would like a link if possible. If not, then I understand and I appreciate the entertainment you all have brought me.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I'd love a disccord link, given how long I've been a contributor here and want to keep in touch with everyone.

NFLGaf has a discord but I'm not sure who is running it. Getting the huge amount of people already in the discords into the Reset is gonna be a shitshow for a bit so everyone looking to move just be patient. If you didnt get into the discord you can still register later on for the site once it opens up for everyone. Theyre just being cautious to keep out trolls and keep the forum from crashing.

Nameless

NFLGaf has a discord but I'm not sure who is running it. Getting the huge amount of people already in the discords into the Reset is gonna be a shitshow for a bit so everyone looking to move just be patient. If you didnt get into the discord you can still register later on for the site once it opens up for everyone. Theyre just being cautious to keep out trolls and keep the forum from crashing.

Apparently there's a block on sharing links via PM now, anyway.

As an old vet that doesn't post regularly on GAF at all id still love to get an invite to keep up with the crazies.

I'll miss this place. Still remember the good old days and I've held on to my tag that bish gave me from an NFL thread years back when he was active in them.

Beach

Just be patient everyone. Using reddit and/or your local teams message board isn't that bad of an alternative for sports commentary in the meantime.

Beach

Did you get my email?

I'll send another one

No I didn't, I'll check out for the new one, thanks. I will most likely wait till the big opening though, not the biggest fan of chat rooms and life is busy at the moment anyway so I don't mind the break

I don't know what hell is going on. Everything sucks any more, guess I will go full emo.
I was thinking theres going to be some people who haven't visited GAF in a week or so that are going to he super lost/confused.

Top Bottom