• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Angles, apparently you don't know how they work. And I was referring to the flag shit on the marker, not the actual stick

I'm not posting incontrovertible evidence obviously but they didn't line up the sticks correctly the first time and then had to move it. They screwed up the procedure even if they got the spot correct (which they didn't).

AFC Playoff Standings:

1 - Raiders (8-2)
2 - Patriots (8-2)
3 - Texans (6-4)
4 - Ravens (5-5)
5 - Chiefs (7-3)
6 - Broncos (7-3)

We did it!

Eh, as far as bad officiating, shit happens every week to every team and being a Raider fan for 20+ years I've seen it go against us more often than not. That said, the Texans lost the game on the 2 big TDs to Olawale and Coop, not a bad call in the 1st quarter (assuming it was a bad call).

AFC Playoff Standings:

1 - Raiders (8-2)
2 - Patriots (8-2)
3 - Texans (6-4)
4 - Ravens (5-5)
5 - Chiefs (7-3)
6 - Broncos (7-3)

We did it!

Eh, as far as bad officiating, shit happens every week to every team and being a Raider fan for 20+ years I've seen it go against us more often than not. That said, the Texans lost the game on the 2 big TDs to Olawale and Coop, not a bad call in the 1st quarter (assuming it was a bad call).

It's not bad officiating, although that is a huge issue. It's the blatant errors missed even with the use of replay technology for me.

15171165_1151597698228673_4185524658445597884_n.jpg

Hunter S.

AFC Playoff Standings:

1 - Raiders (8-2)
2 - Patriots (8-2)
3 - Texans (6-4)
4 - Ravens (5-5)
5 - Chiefs (7-3)
6 - Broncos (7-3)

We did it!

I will gladly take the Texans and their punk ass Borko in the wild card round.

Beach

Imagine trying to find errors in officiating for hours instead of allowing 150 pass yards in three plays. Oh wait, that's what I did the last how many years as a Raider fan.

They usually give most teams an extra second on delay of game calls. But anyone hand waving the refs in this game is full of it. Way too one sided to dismiss

Yep, the refs were atrocios and really screwed Houston. But to look for some great conspiracy like the ref patting Carr(?) on the back is just lunacy. I'm more of a baseball guy, but umps and players (especially catchers) always interact in a friendly manner.

They usually give most teams an extra second on delay of game calls. But anyone hand waving the refs in this game is full of it. Way too one sided to dismiss

I just caught a 'missed' called during the rams game, Refs will always take a second or two to call it because they have to look up at the clock and back down.

squicken

Imagine trying to find errors in officiating for hours instead of allowing 150 pass yards in three plays. Oh wait, that's what I did the last how many years as a Raider fan.

O'Brien deserves lots of criticism, and so does Oswillier. The Texans offense is terrible, and they have no ability to hit big plays. That's why robbing them on the Hopkins TD was such a big deal. They are not good enough to endure bad calls against their offense

I felt like both teams were totally gassed on defense at the end of the game, and Del Rio trusted his QB to exploit that while BoB did not. They got screwed on three straight spots, by the same ref as the Hopkins play. But he should have challenged and should not have punted.

That does not excused bad, one sided officiating when the teams are that evenly matched. Of course it had a big impact on the game. You cannot hand wave it

MechDX

O'Brien deserves lots of criticism, and so does Oswillier. The Texans offense is terrible, and they have no ability to hit big plays. That's why robbing them on the Hopkins TD was such a big deal. They are not good enough to endure bad calls against their offense

I felt like both teams were totally gassed on defense at the end of the game, and Del Rio trusted his QB to exploit that while BoB did not. They got screwed on three straight spots, by the same ref as the Hopkins play. But he should have challenged and should not have punted.

That does not excused bad, one sided officiating when the teams are that evenly matched. Of course it had a big impact on the game. You cannot hand wave it

Dont know if it is verified but I have already seen people saying that same ref was the one congratulating the Raiders in the tunnel

MechDX

You want me to read the same comment sections that are normally filled with Donald Trump bullshit? Dude, you got an argument, no need to lower yourself to conspiracy theories and comment sections.

This is the most blatant abuse of the NFL's power in a game since the damn Tuck Rule!

MechDX

Im going full X Files here!

The league wants their new media darling, The Raiders to win the first "home" game in a new market, Mexico while ratings are down and they want more revenue streams.

Narag

Im going full X Files here!

The league wants their new media darling, The Raiders to win the first "home" game in a new market, Mexico while ratings are down and they want more revenue streams.

maybe it's a rogue ref making a political statement by rewarding the team from the blue state

squicken

Jags have had 3 coaches before Gus

Coughlin won 2 Super Bowls
Del Rio has the Raiders leading the AFCW at 8-2
Mularkey has TEN in the hunt in the AFCS (h/t to cmjax88)

I want to say Gus is a bad coach, which I think he is. But that speaks to some bad ownership and talent evaluation

Top Bottom