• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Fitts

Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. Hats off to Houston for exploiting our inability to cover TEs, but playing dink and dunk will always be risky. Can't put that all on the refs because they miss/blow calls all the damn time. (look at all the Raiders fans that have cried "bias" over the years) And yeah, BoB should've challenged that third down spot.

...but Hopkins stepped out. Hate when commentary tries to push drama and they kept showing the replay before he went out. But whatever... good game, TexansGAF.

MechDX

Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. Hats off to Houston for exploiting our inability to cover TEs, but playing dink and dunk will always be risky. Can't put that all on the refs because they miss/blow calls all the damn time. (look at all the Raiders fans that have cried "bias" over the years) And yeah, BoB should've challenged that third down spot.

...but Hopkins stepped out. Hate when commentary tries to push drama and they kept showing the replay before he went out. But whatever... good game, TexansGAF.

He didn't step out

sethbot

But missing a third down spot, a fourth down spot, and then on review as well? That's more than normal ref mistakes.

BOB will be back next year under the guise of PLAYOFFS and Texans fans will understand the AFC North horror of seeing a Marvin Lewis

A man who will never progress, and always get excused for it

Fitts

He didn't step out

Cx1LOsoXAAASEku.jpg

Guess they missed a spot when they painted the sidelines then.

Dishwalla

Banned
I thought he stayed in too but after that picture...

good thing there was a ref there, good call all things considered. It could've been another call like in the Broncos-Saints game.

Line_HTX

OK, not challenging aside, let's just say that the progress became 4th & 1. Weren't they super close? Why not kick the chip shot field goal?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck the NFL.

Rigged bs.

Also BOB is a shit coach.

MechDX

I was gonna say, I bet that picture is grainy for a biased reason. Looks like it came from a Raider fan. Lets see an HD look at that screen

I know you're trolling but there was a pic used last week to show a bad call and it was pointed out then that the video had a different result than a still picture.

Same thing here.

BTM

As a Raiders fan, I will say that I would probably be reacting the same way if the Raiders had ended up on the wrong side of those calls. Sorry about the shitty refs Texan friends.

I know you're trolling but there was a pic used last week to show a bad call and it was pointed out then that the video had a different result than a still picture.

Same thing here.

Actually I was being serious, lol. You can do a lot of easy editing with a grainy picture. If you want to prove a point, get a clear picture or I'm probably not going to believe you if you're trying to go against consensus

As a Raiders fan, I will say that I would probably be reacting the same way if the Raiders had ended up on the wrong side of those calls. Sorry about the shitty refs Texan friends.

The Hopkins play? Sure. The turnover on downs in the 4th? Nope, I'd want JDR's head

squicken

The Vikings had two plays on the field ruled as not TDs. Zimmer had to challenge both. BoB should have challenged the 2nd and 3rd down calls. But that head linesman was sketchy. All the game changing calls were on him, and all went Oakland way

MechDX

Actually I was being serious, lol. You can do a lot of easy editing with a grainy picture. If you want to prove a point, get a clear picture or I'm probably not going to believe you if you're trying to go against consensus

Apologies then, my bad.

While there was some bad coaching decisions: the punt on 4th and 1, not challenging the first bad spot in the 4th it never should have gotten to that. The league just keeps turning a blind eye to these issues just like they do to domestic violence and focus on stupid shit like low air pressure in balls.

Top Bottom