• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

I was thinking theres going to be some people who haven't visited GAF in a week or so that are going to he super lost/confused.[/QUOTE]

What is actually going on?

Are people getting invites to an NFLgaf discord, or invites to the new website?

If you want invite to discord, PM me your discord name. It must be the full discord name + discord number code like Printer Paper 8 X 11#1111. I will not be admitting those who are mainly lurkers and seem like burner accounts.

If you want invite to discord, PM me your discord name. It must be the full discord name + discord number code like Printer Paper 8 X 11#1111. I will not be admitting those who are mainly lurkers and seem like burner accounts.

As a lurker I doubt I'd be getting a invite if I asked. Bummer but I've heard lots of new people were shitting up all the gaf discord community's so it's to be expected.

Hope some of you guys are moving to the new website at least

Pepiope

nfl-draft-2016-carson-wentz-qb.jpg

20769412-mmmainjpg-2a6f3a5bf6864b8b.jpg

Howie_GOT_2.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

636443990340542579-USP-NFL-Washington-Redskins-at-Philadelphia-Eagle.jpg

Remember last Christmas I hooked you up with them Windows Store credit? I'm calling in my favor for your ass to come home.

Pls understand
My friend I really am appreciative of that but I went there earlier today and it was really ugly. I really had no idea it was some there or here thing that we had to sign a blood oath on. I checked out the discord it wasn't my thing so I thought I would wait for the new site to go live and see what I thought but it seems my not being 100% committed to the cause had caused a lot of drama and that was never my intention.

My friend I really am appreciative of that but I went there earlier today and it was really ugly. I really had no idea it was some there or here thing that we had to sign a blood oath on. I checked out the discord it wasn't my thing so I thought I would wait for the new site to go live and see what I thought but it seems my not being 100% committed to the cause had caused a lot of drama and that was never my intention.

As long as you stay with the rest of the fam, we good fam, I unlike certain persons from Ohio don’t leave fam behind.

Also remember that time I was in Vegas and invited you to Spearmint because I had a table and you said no you were busy? Yeah I’m calling in that too.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
As long as you stay with the rest of the fam, we good fam, I unlike certain persons from Ohio don’t leave fam behind.

Also remember that time I was in Vegas and invited you to Spearmint because I had a table and you said no you were busy? Yeah I’m calling in that too.

:hatching_chick:

Fuck man you got me twice. I am so sorry I couldn't get a beer with you when you were in town. I really wanted to. My kids get 200% of my free time right now. Maybe I will give it another shot tomorrow since I only have discord installed on my work computer. I really do like posting here as well though. I have met so many cool people on this site, your self included. I get the sense that a lot of people in the discord are very opposed to this place now. So I am really not sure that they would be okay with that. I posted in several different communities here, I can't imagine joining a different discord for each one, you know? How are things going with you anyways? I meant to ask you yesterday how everything was.

Fuck man you got me twice. I am so sorry I couldn't get a beer with you when you were in town. I really wanted to. My kids get 200% of my free time right now. Maybe I will give it another shot tomorrow since I only have discord installed on my work computer. I really do like posting here as well though. I have met so many cool people on this site, your self included. I get the sense that a lot of people in the discord are very opposed to this place now. So I am really not sure that they would be okay with that. I posted in several different communities here, I can't imagine joining a different discord for each one, you know? How are things going with you anyways? I meant to ask you yesterday how everything was.

Ain’t nobody care that you post here or there; we just want you with the rest of the fam, as long as you with fam we OK. Discord is a chat, just show up during game days and you’ll understand it, otherwise its not for you. Just come home you fuck. I’m just busy going to school full time and working full time; school sucks.

Top Bottom