• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

kris.

Banned
lord have mercy

also for scientific purposes i hacked the internet and came up with a name for one of those women

Crissy Moran

can't find a name for the other

bigosc2k

Banned
FUCK THE COWBOYS
FUCK THE PATS
FUCK DONALD TRUMP
FUCK KRAFT
FUCK NEOGAF
FUCK EVIL LORE!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOYCON BOYZ 4 LYFE!!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, I'll be there like I've told people I prefer the forum format style as opposed as a discord chat but for the time being it'll probably have to do.

Man....

You're literally the last long time prolific poster to not show up somewhere on discord

Last like your Lions often are

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're literally the last long time prolific poster to not show up somewhere on discord

Last like your Lions often are

I haven't been avoiding y'all, I just haven't had time. Been really busy this week, I'll be on sometime tomorrow.

Like Stafford in the 4th quarter it's going to take time but when I arrive, I ARRIVE

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
On behalf of Raider Nation, fuck this place, the people who choose to stay, and the creepy piece of shit who owns it.

7 years
30k posts
ZERO BANS
Time to change that

Fuck you Tyler Malka

ken-stabler-5.jpg
Fuck people deciding to stay? Damn. You'd think as a Raiders fan you'd respect anything that's trying to stay.

Matthew Stafford is elite.

Seriously though I can't believe what's happened this past week. =/

Dude, where's LionsGAF going? I legit might follow. I don't wanna be the last Stafford disciple here. Ughhhh....

Top Bottom