• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Is this the week we're supposed to go back to Community

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

let the fuckry commence

Striker

You can’t seriously have watched any of the Giants games since week 13 of last year and gone “yeah, that looks like a championship caliber quarterback”. Take the name off his jersey and everybody in New York would be screaming to bench him.
You aren't watching any Giants games this year, it's okay to admit it.

The last play tonight might have been one of the greatest plays ever because not only did it swing the betting hard but it also heavily effected fantasy matchups too.

neoemonk

Based on your post the other day of not able to party back to back days or all weekend , yes. 😜

There are no more back to back days for partying anymore. I went to a college game on Saturday and went tailgating and I was still feeling it a little yesterday.

MechDX

I'm already hyped for the SNF game this week.

How?

That makes no sense

Who made this call, because I got a bridge to sell them.

Makes sense. I still think the Jets win, but if there's a game left on the Browns' schedule that they actually might win, it's this one. 0-16 is happening if this is another L

And no, they don't play the Giants or 49ers, so those two teams can still get 0-16 too

Why do you people hate BG so much?

Why do you people hate BG so much?

If I hated BG I'd have been like

"boy I tell you, I can't wait to see Hue coach for the Cleveland Browns in 2018 and 2019, that sure was a good decision to extend his contract. 2 more years for the guy who won just about 2 games in 2 total seasons, can't wait to see what he does next, maybe it'll be 2 more wins!"

Top Bottom