• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter D

The browns need a rb badly. Lewis is done and needs to be out of the league. Too bad they will be mediocre again next season when they let Anderson walk. I doubt the sissy from Notre Dame is anything like Carson Palmer or Tony Romo.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
okay, that seriously wasn't Eli's fault guys. i blame fucking Tillman for getting in the way of that pass.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
cursin.gif

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Cloudy said:
Plaxico needs to make a better attempt on that. At least break it up..
Plax has one good leg and the ball was seriously underthrown.

as for fucking dragon - what the hell happened to him? he's become, like, a decent NFL quarterback!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wellington said:
17 ints on the year for Eli in week 13. Four more games left. What is the record?

He's still got quite a way to go, I think the record is 29.

edit: Holy shit, the record is 42. I was a bit off. I was thinking 29 because that's the most Favre has had in a season.

AirBrian

If Sprint wants to advertise for real-time NFL updates on their network and phones, they might not want to show week-old highlights.

Triumph

Banned
scorcho said:
Plax has one good leg and the ball was seriously underthrown.

as for fucking dragon - what the hell happened to him? he's become, like, a decent NFL quarterback!
The Sex Cannon is just toying with everyone in Chi-town. He's going to get them to the brink of a playoff spot and say, "Fuck it, I'm throwing it deep into quadruple coverage" again and again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom