• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

**** Raider Underworld PS3/360

Benedict

I've seen some scans of this beautiful game from a Eastern European magazine.
Is it OK to link to them or will I be condemned?
T-O-M-B RAIDER Underworld
Would appreciate if somebody could translate the text. I think it's polish.

and it's all very very beatiful.

Benedict

YHgQRBXxM.jpg

XgVxhtsNS.jpg

klQNQbqJs.jpg

TINnalyeq.jpg

Pici.se: A great image host.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I think all this got posted a few weeks back.

Looks pretty uninteresting. TR never really floated my boat though.

Sean

Banned
Holy shit at the last shot (wet Lara).... I assume that's just a render/tech demonstration and not a real in-engine shot? Can someone translate that?

Dali

Yikes. Lara looks ummm... I guess weathered would be a nice way of putting it. The architecture and graphics in general look okay, but they'll have to do something really amazing for me to get excited for another Tomb Raider.

EktorPR

Shins said:
I want my next-gen LoK. :(

I'm with ya', though. As much as I love (d?) Lara, **** and Raziel have a softer spot in my heart.

EDIT: Forgot that was censored. Oh well, you get the picture. :lol

llTll

Banned
the water effects on her body is very nice. the graphics of the game from those scan isnt that great tho.

The official internet unveiling is suppose to be sometime this week. Hopefully we'll get a trailer then also.

Lara's new model is awesome.

Legend
7xmw0fc.jpg

Underworld
6u9timu.jpg

She looks completely pissed now which makes since after what happened at the end of Legend.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Dali said:
Yikes. Lara looks ummm... I guess weathered would be a nice way of putting it. The architecture and graphics in general look okay, but they'll have to do something really amazing for me to get excited for another **** Raider.

Huh? They just did that in Legends, and revamped the series and that game was awesome.

BlackGoku03 said:
Don't like her face.

Remember when Croft used to be hot?
Remember when our standards for 3D art were so low that the original Lara Croft was considered attractive?

Oh, wait, yeah, I remember the 2D art of her from that Gamefan issue. She was hot then.

squicken

This doesn't look much better than Legend. Creed and Uncharted have raised the bar, and Laura doesn't look big enough to get on the ride :0

Dali

omg rite said:
Huh? They just did that in Legends, and revamped the series and that game was awesome.

Meh. The new touches (barring the QTE's) in Legend were nice, but I couldn't really get into the game. You just made me realize that it's the franchise itself that I'm burnt out on.

Dali

Weenerz said:
Looks decent, but they should really just try to license the Uncharted engine. It was gorgeous.

I'm sure Uncharted engine would be a pain to make multi-platform.

I actually like the new Lara model. She looks like an actual human being, less like a cartoon. She also looks PISSED, which we really havent seen from the character...ever.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
These games rock now. They have lots of coolness and practicality in their design but don't take themselves too seriously and keep the fun going. They give me the same feeling as some of the SNES action classics.

dslgunstar said:
I actually like the new Lara model. She looks like an actual human being, less like a cartoon. She also looks PISSED, which we really havent seen from the character...ever.

You haven't played Legend?
She completely snaps during the ending to it. Awesome shit.

Spike

Cannot wait. This is one of my most anticipated titles for next year after playing the awesome Legends.

Crystal Dynamics is awesome! Awesome is Crystal Dynamics!

fernoca

Yeah, I think someone posted this and translated some stuff in the article (unless it was anopther article)..like how in the game you can just be running ...normal and Lara can snow slip and fall...

Anyway, can't wait..Legnd was really cool..Anniversary was so freaking cool..the only good thing Eidos has done in quite some time: give the Lara/TR license to Crystal Dinamics.

xaosslug

SolidSnakex said:
The official internet unveiling is suppose to be sometime this week. Hopefully we'll get a trailer then also.

Lara's new model is awesome.

Legend
7xmw0fc.jpg

Underworld
6u9timu.jpg

She looks completely pissed now which makes since after what happened at the end of Legend.

she looks like Posh Beckham... and that's not a good thing. At all.

mr stroke

the shots look great, but Uncharted did those same settings just as well as any TR game so far..I really wish they wouldn't play it safe and give us the same damn setting over and over again...could we get dessert, north pole, or maybe even space this time?

looks decent, though not as impressive graphically as uncharted from those pics... though I wouldnt expect it anyway... ND>**** raider team on the graphics front

Top Bottom