• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i was driving home drunk then saw some sirens woo woo thats thread backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsy

Banned
GAF never fails to be militantly against buzzed driving of any kind. And Sporsk, I don't think that's the correct way to use the term douche chill. A person cannot be a douche chill, you get douche chills. ;D

Finn

Tedesco! said:
The legal limit is arbitrary. I rarely drink, and one good drink will make me tipsy. Sure my BAL will be below the "legal" limit, but does that make me sober? No. The OP is an asshole.
Your tolerance is probably different than the OP's, though.

That's not to say that the OP isn't a major Massingill, but someone can have a beer or two and still be okay to drive. I personally wouldn't, but people have to make their own decisions.

fact is the OP thinks Drunk driving is badass and its pretty obvious he would do it again.

I dont normally wish death upon people.......

besada

Banned
Le Sac de Douche, indeed.

Like many in the thread, I hope your brakes fail and you auger into a median strip, hurling you from the car to smash that stupid fucking hat into your cerebral cortex.

Nolan.

ConfusingJazz said:
Look, GAF has no problem with the Dutch. They are a fine people, and the world is better for having them.

Estonians on the other hand...

One of my best friends was from estonia :( . Anyway did the op drive home after hitting that other club and ''celebrating'' I wonder.

Crushed what song is that.?

Trurl

Banned
My guess is that you actually were NOT over the limit and you just can't hold your liqueur.

Oh, and it also seems like I'm obligated to call you a douche.

Drewsy said:
GAF never fails to be militantly against buzzed driving of any kind. And Sporsk, I don't think that's the correct way to use the term douche chill. A person cannot be a douche chill, you get douche chills. ;D

Yeah, we should really take a minute to consider the positives of drunk driving.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
In lieu of a suspended license, have six months off GAF. Asshole braggart drunk driving motherfucker.

6k71dg1.png

lulz catched this

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
I think I prefer EviLores tag to the one I selected.

(And yeah, gotta remember that tags use HTML not UBB Code do'h! :p)

Fireblend

Banned
EviLore said:
In lieu of a suspended license, have six months off GAF. Asshole braggart drunk driving motherfucker.
Right thing to do, a friend of mine had to go through losing some of his friends to a drunk driver; didn't happen to me but I could see what it was like. I'd like to see what the OP would think if something like that happened to his family or friends...

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
(neutral) Hydro_Alexis
Banned
(Today, 04:05 PM)
Reply | Quote

Lol, nvm. Hope that ban serves him right. Wait...

Crushed

Fry Daddy
What's with the GAF douchery lately? There was that guy yesterday who was trying to scam people about selling a Wii box on eBay, several drunk driving threads...

Crisis

Banned
EviLore said:

I kind of don't believe Hydro Alexis' story but if there's even a remote chance of it being true this is the way to punish him for it.

Drewsy said:
GAF never fails to be militantly against buzzed driving of any kind.

By all means, share your thrilling stories about buzzed driving. They must be both hilarious and show how much of a laid-back guy you really are.

I'm sure it will go just fine in this topic.

madara

Considering I just learned how my mother got fired from her job finally after 20 years of being drunkard and is now trying to suck us back into her life with guilt about being homeless and offing herself, threads like this flaunting such vile behavior are even more disgusting. Nothing in this world more selfish then an alcoholic, if your borderline I have a million disgusting stories from last few decades to make you ponder the road your traveling and how painful it will be for folks around you.

yodandy

Knowing a few friends who have died in drunk driving accidents, this hits home pretty close.

I know it wont help, but maybe the ban + close run in with the law will keep him off the road drunk...

fucking idiot

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Flo_Evans said:
what a douchenugget!

so wait what did he do wrong again if he blew under the legal limit?

Being under the legal limit can still impair your reaction time and driving skill.

He had no idea he was under the limit and would have been driving anyways so he'll probably do it again and be over the limit next time.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Can the mods cook up a particularly derogatory, undermining, humorless tag for his return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom