• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evolve screenshots

EvolveGI_Fire%20Monster.jpg

EvolveGI_Harpoon.jpg

EvolveGI_LightningGun.jpg

markov-firing.jpg

griffin-close2.jpg

EvolveGI_Flame2.jpg

EvolveGI_HarpoonShield.jpg

EvolveGI_MonsterPOV.jpg

hank-far.jpg

val_stand4.jpg

This game is going to either turn out really great or really badly. There is no in between.

I'm going to be optimistic and say it'll be great.

Xyber

So. Much. Compression.

Is it really that hard to not compress them to hell Gameinformer?

Also, chromatic aberration all up in my face. Get that shit out of here.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Not digging the laser eye dude but the rest looks good. This should be pretty fun, definitely looking forward to it.

sn00zer

I like the cartooniness of the character....I was expecting space marines....although it does clash a bit with the monster

Z3M0G

Never heard of this game and looking at these screens tells me very little about it... nothing really stands out as interesting.

Edit: Looks like a FPS Monster Hunter with a class system... if so, that could be interesting.

WarLox

I wish a developer had the balls to take away all the guns and give the characters "powers".
Phantom Dust :(

Neiteio

Kind of hard to understand the appeal until I see video footage of a full match. It sounds promising, but I don't think it can be properly captured in stills.

Superflat

The game hunter guy looks pretty neat. Nice to see bearded fellows in the cast. The hunched space marine and Mass Effect medic don't seem very inspired though lol.

zma1013

So it's 4 vs 1 the game?
I'm not understanding what this game is about.

4 soldiers take on 1 monster over several rounds. Each new round, the monster evolves new powers. I think the person controller the monster gets to pick what powers they have, thus adapting to whatever beat them in the previous round. Each round would, in theory, become tougher and tougher for the 4 soldiers over the course of the game.

Rumor going around that one of the monsters will be Morgan Freeman and he will evolve invisibility.

Top Bottom