• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Evolve screenshots

KKRT00

They are 100% using the Crysis 3 build in all likelihood. A lot of stuff in there is ver yeiminiscent of Crysis 3... except looking decidedly worse in material definition, texture res, and well... just generally everything.

CA makes sense in Crysis 3 due to the visor. Why is it in this game?

Its by default in SDK, so it must be good!

Arondight

Don't mind the Chrome Aberration.
Hope the gun doesn't literally takes up half the screen like shown.
It's visually a little disappointing.

Looks damn interesting though and can't wait for actual gameplay footage.

rezuth

I don't know......... I think the game kinda sounds fun in theory but it just looks so dull in all the screens.

I think the environment looks a little boring, but the game sounds pretty interesting so no big deal. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it in action.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is a game that I'm really going to have to play before I give any impression on it. Can't really get a good idea of how it works from descriptions or screens.

velociraptor

I'm surprised - it looks pretty good. Will keep this one on my radar although I'm the greatest fan of multiplayer only games. We'll see I guess.

Gaming websites shouldn't be allowed to compress screenshots like this. It's a freaking embarrassment.
I would be pissed like hell if I was one of the developers and saw a website presenting my game like this.

As for the graphics - They look OK, not very good, not very bad. Your average PC game nowadays, I would say.

Still, I think this game will be pretty cool!

Really? I kinda think that gaming forums shouldn't rip off exclusive images wholesale. Guess we're both disappointed today.

No other game has me more excited than Evolve. The original Left4Dead was a phenomenal gaming experience and I am very hopeful that this will deliver the same quality with an all new approach.

Tagyhag

It looks alright, the gameplay might be cool though I just have 2 wishes, that you're able to play as a stealth monster, and that your gun doesn't block a quarter of the screen.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The art design of the characters is absolutely atrocious, but near everything else about this game sounds great.

Lotto

Art design is not my cup of tea but the gameplay is gonna be glorious; will play with friends over and over.

Top Bottom