• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Wallpaper thread

peetfeet

Here's some wallpapers for you, let me know if they're ok (I don't have a PS3 yet to try them out on). I have more and will post them if you're intrested.

peetfeet

Here's a couple more, some may need darkening for better XMB clarity. If any pics are deemed NSFW please remove them mods!

bump

Six Doctor Who wallpapers featuring two (currently) elderly Doctors, two younger Doctors, three of his fetching companions and the Most Awesome Character in Anything Ever (lower left).

Previews:

yp27l.jpg

Wallpapers:

All are in the 1080p dimensions but the picture quality isn't "high-def" because of the relatively low quality of the original pictures.

Tom Baker and Time Lady Romana
Peter Davison and the Tardis
Christopher Eccleston and Half of Rose Tyler's Face (my favorite)
Captain Jack Awesomeface
David Tennant Pretending to Be James Bond
Martha Jones and Some Rocks

EDIT: I hold the power to change the ads!

tha_con

Banned
Evazan said:
Here is my contribution....hope someone likey. :D

Could you post this one more time, only soften up the Chimera so they fit into the picture a bit better? It looks AMAZING. I think a small 'blur' over the chimera will do wonders.

doogles said:
bump

Six Doctor Who wallpapers featuring two (currently) elderly Doctors, two younger Doctors, three of his fetching companions and the Most Awesome Character in Anything Ever (lower left).

Previews:

yp27l.jpg

Wallpapers:

All are in the 1080p dimensions but the picture quality isn't "high-def" because of the relatively low quality of the original pictures.

Tom Baker and Time Lady Romana
Peter Davison and the Tardis
Christopher Eccleston and Half of Rose Tyler's Face (my favorite)
Captain Jack Awesomeface
David Tennant Pretending to Be James Bond
Martha Jones and Some Rocks

EDIT: I hold the power to change the ads!

Um, wow.

You are a fucking god!

Top Bottom