• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Wallpaper thread

shagg_187 said:
Nice! Though i think the white background and him facing the wrong side is a complete no-no for PS3. Good for PC but not for PS3 considering the XMB and all the text are white..

Well I can flip him and move him over to the right side of the image. I'm no good at adding the XMB pattern with a soft gradient however.

Zoe

MidgarBlowedUp said:
What would make all this wallpaper stuff even more awesome would be if a future firmware update allowed for a pause screen with snapshot feature.

It's coming... Mainichi Issho already has it. The resolution is pretty crappy though.

evil ways

Could somebody please do this one for me and add the xmb bar of the same red color the wallpaper already has?

this one with just a white or grayish xmb:

Thanks!!!

YYZ

Cool Assassin's Creed wall that fits nicely.

Someone add the bars please :D

Assassins_Creed_07_1920x1200.jpg

1920x1080

1920x1080 Darkened

ManaByte

shagg_187 said:
Hahahaha!! I know :)

Last one for today. Tried my best converting this to 1080p. Wanted to give the XMB "Blood" effect/color.

Enjoy :)

Have one of those without the logo and the XMB, but same res?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I was just messing around with the template for a bit, using it on some wallpapers I have here and a couple of pics from this thread. I might tweak these again sometime tomorrow, but they show up well for 1920x1080.

Ploid 3.0

DMC1 art wallpaper 720p (jpg I don't know what to do to save it in a good quality)

Standard def no wide screen lol for people with a sd normal screen. Paving the way for normies!
2194624supergirl.jpg

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
AZ Greg said:
I have a request. Can anybody take the picture at the end of this post, just a 1920x1080 black picture, and add the XMB tracing. I would prefer if it used the same tracing found in this picture:

But without the tracing for the second level of icons, meaning just the "T" shape not the "F" shape.

(The picture I would like the XMB tracing added to)

Thanks for the help!

This.

This guys request I would very much like. . .

EGM92

I'm going to upload some of my wallpaper collection if someone wouldn't mind turning them into proper PS3 wallpapers I'd appreciate it.

Top Bottom