• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Wallpaper thread

elseanio

i want to share these two that my friend sent me. unfortunately, i have no clue where they came from so cannot credit the original creator. they're awesome though! especially the LBP one. anyone recognise them from anywhere?

My personal wish is that someone would take some HD shots of the new MGS4 bosses, and make some killer XMB backgrounds out of those. :D

Speevy

Banned
Someone should make a wallpaper of the channel list and dashboard blades so that they run horizontally right below the XMB.

Clinton514

Speevy said:
Someone should make a wallpaper of the channel list and dashboard blades so that they run horizontally right below the XMB.
Uh? Not sure what you're talking about. What channel list?

Speevy

Banned
Clinton514 said:
Uh? Not sure what you're talking about. What channel list?

wiichanneldemo2.jpg

PirateSean said:
i want to share these two that my friend sent me. unfortunately, i have no clue where they came from so cannot credit the original creator. they're awesome though! especially the LBP one. anyone recognise them from anywhere?

Ohhhhh so cute the LBP one <3

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
brandonh83 said:
My personal wish is that someone would take some HD shots of the new MGS4 bosses, and make some killer XMB backgrounds out of those. :D

thats wtf I'm talking about!

"RAGE!!!!"

In honor of Resident Evil 5 I made a couple of backgrounds, but I haven’t tested them yet. I hope they work well.

BIOHAZARD5_XMB_720p.jpg

RE5_XMB_720p.jpg

I also made a version for computer desktops:

BIOHAZARD5_1280x1024.jpg

Looks like this is about to become my new favorite thread...

Because, I just ordered a PS3! I got no sales tax and I'll be getting 8 free Blu-Ray movies. Thanks, Amazon!

Also, more Okami wallpapers kthx.

bishoptl said:
I don't even drink beer, but I love this image. Think I'll make it the bg for my primary account.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread. I saved a few just for art purposes alone.

PirateSean said:

This = Me :) [look a few pages back]
Took me hellova time to convert this to 16:9 and also that the color and layers fits XMB well.

Speevy

Banned
Since I'm using a standard definition TV, I had to go through several drafts to get a correctly formatted image on my screen. I ended up using my favorite game of all time.

The original image had probably 30 more sprites, but that was because I made it with a high definition image in mind.

Anyway, if you like it, feel free to use it.

Clinton514

Everyone's busting out themes lately but I haven't found the time to do one just yet, so here's another Killzone wallpaper. I'll end up doing a theme out of it maybe during the weekend:

Top Bottom