• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2012 Anime Thread 2.22: You Can (Not) Outpost Cajunator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Alternately, SHAFT needs to release its own game console.
I would buy 5. Easily.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GET OUT OF MY BRAIN
It can't be helped.

Now if only we could get rid of your PW gifs.

S0kTB.gif

http://thesaurus.com/browse/cute
any of the synonyms that don't sound like a person vomiting

OMG THIS SHOW IS SO PULCHRITUNDINOUS

Jex

[Moyashimon Live Action]
What exactly the hell is this?
To be fair, it looks marginally less stupid in anime form.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's the jailbait incest angle. Just a shot in the dark here.
Look, it got it's own (huge) thread when it came out. Clearly you're in the minority, so I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your inflammatory (and damaging) opinions to yourself. That's how democracy works.

Jex

Big big news for sakugabros:

Animeanime has tweeted that the previously announced opening animation for BS Fuji's Japacon TV being produced by Studio Khara has a full staff list!

Director: Tadashi Hiramatsu

Animators: Hideaki Anno, Hidetsugu Ito, Yoshimichi Kameda, Shouko Nakamura, Tetsuya Nishio, Takashi Hashimoto, Shinji Higuchi, Tadashi Hiramatsu, Takeshi Honda

Music: Kenichiro Hoshi

Production: Studio Khara

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The program starts on April 6: http://www.bsfuji.tv/japacon/
Holyyyyy shiiit.

Steroyd

Seriously? that video isn't out in europe?

You should revolt. I would revolt.

But I don't know what to do, I boycotted the DS era entirely and most of the Wii and what does it get me? Nintendo rolling in money anyway.

I bought a Wii pre-owned so Nintendo don't get my money directly and I got my 3DS when they were making a loss on the thing, that's all the revolt I can do.

Yes, but why should I? I've already endured enough pain and misery for this thread, adding to it seems like a foolish move.

Because you need to feel pain in order to live life to it's fullest.

Cwarrior

JEaKR.png

I remember the days when Nintendo didn't sell out, and only made a few dozen Mario titles.

It’s impressive how quickly they defiled the goddess palutena.

so any nintendo female characters with some semblance of dignity that nintendo hasn't got round to yet? lynn(fire emblem),jill/Dori Kururi(drill dozer).

Uchip

Banned
So they already shown the trailer for the second berserk movie
but where is the first one? when does that get released?

When they made that godawful Zelda... cartoon *vommit* back in the 80's.

Oh... the character? Dunno.

Skyward Sword Zelda is ambrosial!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Anyway, back to ANIME talk so this doesn't end up in community :(

The Zelda CD-i games have animated portions! Granted, they were probably animated by malnourished children in North Korea instead of Japan, but we can at least pretend that this is relevant to the thread.

cajunator

Banned
The Zelda CD-i games have animated portions! Granted, they were probably animated by malnourished children in North Korea instead of Japan, but we can at least pretend that this is relevant to the thread.

Well, to be fair that was kind of sort of animation. And it was japanese...ish. So I guess it unfortunately counts.

Inu x Boku SS 11
l87qW.gif

So, stuff happened. People started to feel things, blah, blah, blah. At least we hopefully got all this feelings stuff out of the way.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Ano Natsu 06:

Frenemies.

New harem member is boring.
Osananajimi
always
lose out in the end
anyway, so there's nothing to worry about. I'd just rather not have Tanigawa and Ichika's screen time reduced if the character taking up that time isn't top-tier. I really hope that she's not a permanent addition to the cast, especially if all she has to add is
YOU PLEDGED YOUR LOVE TO ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME NOW
drama.

Tetsurou
is way too pure and timid for his own good. I guess we get a subplot between
Kitahara and him
now.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ano Natsu 06:

Frenemies.

New harem member is boring.
Osananajimi
always
lose out in the end
anyway, so there's nothing to worry about. I'd just rather not have Tanigawa and Ichika's screen time reduced if the character taking up that time isn't top-tier. I really hope that she's not a permanent addition to the cast, especially if all she has to add is
YOU PLEDGED YOUR LOVE TO ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME NOW
drama.

Tetsurou
is way too pure and timid for his own good. I guess we get a subplot between
Kitahara and him
now.

Osananajimi
's role surprised me. She's cool.

Novid

Banned
It’s impressive how quickly they defiled the goddess palutena.

so any nintendo female characters with some semblance of dignity that nintendo hasn't got round to yet? lynn(fire emblem),jill/Dori Kururi(drill dozer).

so, it seems that Icarus so badly wants to be God of War lite but cant seem to get anywhere near it.

Master Keaton 18-20

I do like the "bird in a cage yearning for the sky" metaphor, but this one actually seems to keep the reality of things in mind. The fact is obtaining your "freedom" isn't something that can just happen, especially when you have been conditioned your whole life to live a certain way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom