• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not feeling well today, will try and make it on for the cup later

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Got a phone call with my dr anywhere in the next hour, ill send out some games when thats done if people want to do the cup

Managed to stay up with 3 wins in a row. Was good stuff, well the last match was actually a bit shit, but we got our creative players like Westeke that can create something from nothing.

westeke3nun9.gif

i really wish i had captured that mias hahahahaha

Mr Cola

honestly probably the best goal ive seen for a while

Lets stop pretending any of the goals you guys have scored, beat this

ib2J8g8Mb0F9Ru.gif

and the second best was also scored by me, as our keeper

woodkeepoerjcxim.gif

Greatest goal scored against us :

i5hGKPcXovDSo.gif

Mr Cola

We should do some games before all the kick offs, ill be on from 12:30

Mr Cola

One of my two goals in the video folder I have

Kms4aP.gif

Mr Cola

Think it's fair to say we are the best pk takers in FIFA

qazqaNii

Once again my apologies to everyone for making that mistake that took us to penalties.. Was thinking of playing for time then shit happened. :/

Next time we play I will have mumble on.

Mr Cola

Once again my apologies to everyone for making that mistake that took us to penalties.. Was thinking of playing for time then shit happened. :/

Next time we play I will have mumble on.
Don't worry about it, of you could get mumble that would be great

Mr Cola

Not sure ill be able to play today, internet is still terrible, can barely load gaf

Mr Cola

damn straigh

Got to o to dr's today so i wonot be on till 4

Mr Cola

Nobody has been on steam last few days, ill try sending out invites at 1 see if anyone is on

Mr Cola

Im not even sure if you are being sarcastic :(

Mr Cola

Games at 1:30pm Should have 4-6 ish people

Mr Cola

Ill be on from 1 for games if people are on

Mr Cola

If anyone wants to play in an hour im up for it :eek:

Mr Cola

I think if i asked Wooden to play now he would tell me football is dead

Gonna do a stat rundown tonight

Top Bottom