• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Tournament (4) first map revealed

gabbo

I hope for many on-foot only maps and modes, i want small/medium maps with crazy jumps, complex structure etc to allow crazy fast gameplay, i have never liked vehicles and their changes to gameplay and maps, UT99 should be the primary model for this game imo.

I liked them in Assault, because they made sense (at least in UT2004), but in any other mode, let them be environmental set pieces (ie burnt out wrecks/in the background), but not actually usable.

I just need this:
facingworldslg.jpg

I would buy it day 1 if I saw this redone.

FinKL

I got chills and my facial hair kinda jumped up. This is great stuff, if not one of the better FPS graphics I've seen.

-SD-

Banned
I can't put into words how much I LOVE this kind of art style and coloring. The look of this map is pure visual orgasm to me.

I hope they keep it exactly like it is now for this particular map and don't change a thing about the art style, lighting, coloring, lens flares etc.. It's just perfect.

Top Bottom