• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

joaomgcd

Have a Mighty Gunvolt Download code to give away. This is US only.

These are the instructions to redeem the code:

"Just enter this code at the eShop of any (North American region) 3DS, and your FREE download of Mighty Gunvolt will be ready to go!"

PM me if interested :)

Edit: Gone.

Have a Mighty Gunvolt Download code to give away. This is US only.

These are the instructions to redeem the code:

"Just enter this code at the eShop of any (North American region) 3DS, and your FREE download of Mighty Gunvolt will be ready to go!"

PM me if interested :)

Edit: Gone.

Thanks again !

Edit

Game is fun , i suck lol dead at the 1st boss....

Lamptramp

Had an annoying yet fun time in sunday tidying my living room and the mess of cables around my consoles and found some codes wedged into a spider graveyard.

Two 2-day trials of XBL and a Halo Anniversary Map pack for Halo Reach which I never got round to using. (I think). UK.

Quote to reveal and let others know if you've taken them.

I have a 3-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial if someone wants it: (Quote to reveal)

I have seen other people post UltraViolet Movie Codes, so I figured I would do one.

The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-Ray) UltraViolet: (Quote to reveal, code expires December 4, 2014)

How to Redeem The Dark Knight Trilogy:

1.) Go to flixster.com/getUV
2.) Enter the redemption code shown to add movie or TV show to your Digital Collection.
3.) Follow steps to create or log in to your free Flixster and UltraViolet accounts.

Thank you, Immaculate!

GAF, you've been very good to me in the recent past and helped saved my butt, so.....

Here are a ton of codes for Destiny. Please note some might already be taken. Quote to reveal since I want GAF members to have it.

THEF3AR

And they're gone!!

tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Mugatu

Hopefully someone can use these...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331243.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mugatu, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

EfagyaM.png
BF4 China Rising (Xbox One) -- MB-2851C9B78281B032 - Taken by SirKhalid
EfagyaM.png
BF4 China Rising (Xbox One) #2 -- MB-BDF14E8A0FC2BE74 - Taken by KDash31987

Drastic

Some one week xblgold trials:

YF6YJ-P3HWP-MK2V7-CD6TW-MRC8H
338J9-FMC2B-D332D-9DMPH-MV4DK
H2DR3-RDQX9-QGCB2-CWMGV-W9WP2
RHGKD-JP3CQ-83984-6RT3C-P3RCW
KCGCR-M8JXG-B38PJ-4QCFV-7QRBP

RedAssedApe

Banned
Ps plus trials allows for the ps plus games too. You can complete a game or two a week. It's different for XBL which does not give you the gold games.

this is not completely accurate. 30-day trial for xbl gives you gold games. i almost want to say the 7 and 14-day ones did too although that might have changed now with xbone. i think they might have taken the sony stance and not allow you to stack anymore.

sony is still being lame though. my 30-day trial that comes with destiny should not be useless :p

this is not completely accurate. 30-day trial for xbl gives you gold games. i almost want to say the 7 and 14-day ones did too although that might have changed now with xbone. i think they might have taken the sony stance and not allow you to stack anymore.

sony is still being lame though. my 30-day trial that comes with destiny should not be useless :p
30days are trails? I always thought they come in 1,3,6 and 12 lol. Never really noticed this.

RedAssedApe

Banned
30days are trails? I always thought they come in 1,3,6 and 12 lol. Never really noticed this.

I think they might have changed some of their policies...this is kind of confusing. lol

games for gold faq said:
What if I’m on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You are eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What if I’m on a non-paid trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the duration of your non-paid trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership will not start until the end of your free trial. As such, you will not be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid membership begins.

If I redeem a promotional Xbox Live Gold token, will I be able to download the free games?

No, you would not be eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or trial that requires a credit card.

what's a promo token?

Drastic

I need some positive mojo, what a damn week.

more 7 day xbl gold trials:
GT4RK-RHDPT-6JMG3-DGC9B-K86FX
Q98J4-HK7PD-YVJWK-HGGR2-7RJK7
RGHRV-PKFKD-GTJP8-3GYHW-Q7B96

Wil348

Does anyone have a spare EU Xbox Live 48 hour trial code? I wanted to play GTA Online with my cousin over the weekend.

Thanks

Top Bottom