• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After UC4, what will be Sony's next big exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gran Turismo 7
God of War 4
Horizon (Probably. The concepts look very promising but I am very skeptical about GG after their Killzone Shadow Fall)

xerneas

Banned
probably some new ip we're not aware of yet.

if i recall, it was around this time last year that bloodborne (or, "beast souls") was being leaked.

Kilvas

Little big planet 4

I don't think anyone cares about Little Big Planet anymore after how forgettable 2/3 was. LBP should have had one game per console and they are kinda running that into the ground already. If we got something like LBP Universe then we could be excited.

Banned
sony-reveals-cancelled-legend-of-dragoon-sequel-20120411101151952.jpg

Believe.

Yo! That was really cool, didn't even know you could Play a guitar like that.

I have high hopes for Horizon(game) op
Haha thanks man! I get really passionate about things so I try my best to push myself to be the best I possibly can (which means I'm never good enough). I love music and games and sometimes those worlds collide. Most people would never know that I wrote this in anticipation for a game 😂😂😂

Holy shit you are very talented. If you can, record this on a studio place on bandcamp or something!!

I'm going to be recording this Summer I always wanted to make music for games but I just decided to play solo acoustic guitar and like this song have it be inspired by my love for games. I will upload some of my stuff to bandcamp you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom