• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

Don't leave neutrals alive. He may be "harmless", but would he really tell you the anti-town elements of his role? Come on.

There are reasonable arguments for both sides so I won't point at others and say they're scum.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck this shit. I visited LoC N2 and can confirm he is innocent. You all suck.

Miracle

Fuck this shit. I visited LoC N2 and can confirm he is innocent. You all suck.

We will see what happens if and when LoC gets lynched. If he flips Town, then I'll believe you. If flipped and not so innocent...then we will have A LOT of question for ya.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We will see what happens if and when LoC gets lynched. If he flips Town, then I'll believe you. If flipped and not so innocent...then we will have A LOT of question for ya.

This is moronic. You could, alternatively, go for TWE, and use Blarg to check either LoC OR me, confirming both of us at the same time and saving two town.

Something about this reads as off to me, trying to push the vote onto the neutral as something bad could happen. Despite the fact that he is more than likely a thief as why would he make a fake claim today if he was mafia? The poisoner is more than likely Death Eater aligned so why would he claim poisoned? I'm going to trust TWE to do the right thing tonight.

Vote: Lord of Castamere

You really need to pay fucking attention. I've detailed several time the dangers in letting him live.

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

Don't leave neutrals alive. He may be "harmless", but would he really tell you the anti-town elements of his role? Come on.

There are reasonable arguments for both sides so I won't point at others and say they're scum.

LVzBV7LXN2Ar6.gif

Miracle

This is moronic. You could, alternatively, go for TWE, and use Blarg to check either LoC OR me, confirming both of us at the same time and saving two town.

That would be a waste of a night.

Right now, at this moment, there is very little to gain from lynching TWE. The only argument for lynching him I have really heard is because "he is a neutral and has anti-town elements".

Shouldn't we be trying to kill scum/death eaters if that's the case? Isn't that our goal here? Why kill a known Neutral then?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
That would be a waste of a night.

Right now, at this moment, there is very little to gain from lynching TWE. The only argument for lynching him I have really heard is because "he is a neutral and has anti-town elements".

Shouldn't we be trying to kill scum/death eaters if that's the case? Isn't that our goal here? Why kill a known Neutral then?

BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING SOMEONE I HAVE INVESTIGATED WHO IS INNO.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
YOU ARE ALL ALSO ASSUMING TWE ACTUALLY IS NEUTRAL. HE COULD BE LYING. WE DO NOT KNOW.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck this, there are scum in the LoC wagon, 100%.

Kawl_USC

YOU ARE ALL ALSO ASSUMING TWE ACTUALLY IS NEUTRAL. HE COULD BE LYING. WE DO NOT KNOW.
Why would he have come out saying he was poisoned and volunteered all of this information otherwise? He wasn't in the spotlight and he put himself on a hard timer of two days if he wasn't actually poisoned.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fine. I'm role-claiming.

I am Argus Filch, the Hallway Monitor. I am aligned with the town.

Each night I can visit one person with VISIT, and I get told if they have the presence of dark magic about them. N1 I visited Swamped. She had nothing. N2 I visited Lord of Castamere. He had nothing. There is a second part to my role. I know the identity of Dolores Umbridge, but if she dies, I die, so I'm not going to reveal it. I don't think this works the other way round. When I die, her identity is revealed to the Death Eaters. Currently she is neutral/non-aligned; I assume she can be recruited if they know who she is.

I have bread-crumbed my role and how it works numerous points through-out both D1 and D2 and I'm going to go back and quote them all now.

Flame_AC

N?p? sc?m w??ld kn?w ?f L?C ?s ?nn?c?nt.

(Could point out the kingkitty case but I won't.)

Crab is playing a large gambit and putting himself at the front of the town's eye. He'll be a topic of discussion on Day 4 and a scum wouldn't be this forceful to save one person.

Fun fact. 2 people attacked Blarg last night. I absorbed the first Attack. Raynam didn't see me because small people tend to go unnoticed.

Don't lynch me. Let me die on the field of battle.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, let me put it this way. There is a specific reason it would be bad for me to role-claim. I'm not going to say why, because then mafia know what to do and what not to do. What I will say is this: I have very carefully alluded to my role in enough ways a particularly observant person can make a good judgement as to an important part of it. If you reread my posts in this day carefully, you'll notice I'm actually really glad under suspiscion, and also that I know who someone is. That should be enough.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
For what it's worth, I think from the description of my role that it can be triggered by the presence of Horcruxes and maybe other things; Salva said my role wasn't as simple as inno/guilty but won't clarify. I assume that means I can get false guilties (e.g., I'd have got one N1 on Blargonaut if I'd visited him). However, I don't know because I haven't tested it on anyone who has owned up to having a Horcrux.

Sawneeks

Banned
For what it's worth, I think from the description of my role that it can be triggered by the presence of Horcruxes and maybe other things; Salva said my role wasn't as simple as inno/guilty but won't clarify. I assume that means I can get false guilties (e.g., I'd have got one N1 on Blargonaut if I'd visited him). However, I don't know because I haven't tested it on anyone who has owned up to having a Horcrux.

Time-out. You're saying it's not the presence of Dark Magic, aka Death Eater, but the presence of a Horcrux that sets it off??? So LoC could still be Scum.

Fun fact. 2 people attacked Blarg last night. I absorbed the first Attack. Raynam didn't see me because small people tend to go unnoticed.

Don't lynch me. Let me die on the field of battle.

So if 2 people attacked him then why weren't they both seen by Rynam?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
and yes, that's some bullshit from Hyper. Switching to someone who has no chance to win tonight's vote, lovely scum play there.

Kawl_USC

Fine. I'm role-claiming.

I am Argus Filch, the Hallway Monitor. I am aligned with the town.

Each night I can visit one person with VISIT, and I get told if they have the presence of dark magic about them. N1 I visited Swamped. She had nothing. N2 I visited Lord of Castamere. He had nothing. There is a second part to my role. I know the identity of Dolores Umbridge, but if she dies, I die, so I'm not going to reveal it. I don't think this works the other way round. When I die, her identity is revealed to the Death Eaters. Currently she is neutral/non-aligned; I assume she can be recruited if they know who she is.

I have bread-crumbed my role and how it works numerous points through-out both D1 and D2 and I'm going to go back and quote them all now.

The only part of this that seems weird to me is the intertwined fate of Filch and Umbridge.

Well at this point I really wish we would have pushed for a lynch on Retroid over LoC. I suppose let's hope Crab survives the night and can provide an additional inspection result.

Vote: TheWorthyEdge

Not thrilled with how this final hour has played out with two more town PRs being revealed. I'm not sure why you chose to reveal over LoCs lynching Crab, but I'll trust you for now.

Kalor

If Umbridge is recruitable then we must have a lower Death Eater count since that would be two recruitable people. Maybe we only have 2 or 3 Death Eaters and a bunch of neutrals.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Time-out. You're saying it's not the presence of Dark Magic, aka Death Eater, but the presence of a Horcrux that sets it off??? So LoC could still be Scum.

No. My role says the presence of dark magic sets it off. I think I am the bad investigator that Burbeting's role hints at it, in that I return some false guilties. It would make sense with Filch in the books.

Top Bottom