• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Sawneeks

Banned
try to give it to someone tonight before you die. if they receive it, then we might just have found scum!

Already tried for someone else on Night 2 and I'm pretty certain they got it.

Do you have multiples of this item to give out? Or could you be trying to give out an item you no longer have if you already gave it to a hog warts aligned role?

Nope, only one of these bad boys! It's quite rare. I could also be super wrong and we are going to lynch the wrong person. If so

Sorry, Hyper. :(

Kawl_USC

Says the guy voting for LoC in the first place. What did you think was going to happen?

Just because he is town doesn't mean some of his actions didn't come off as suspicious. (He was investigated after all). I think that letting a single town get lunched is better than revealing cop. But that's just me. And it seems we may avoid lynching TWE just because now, so I'm less peeved.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
awwww yiss bitches

i didnt think you'd pull it off

Actually, thinking about it, switchers are on Blarg tonight and we don't seem to have a doctor, so I die tonight anyway, so me keeping Umbridge secret is kind of pointless.

Umbridge is Gorlak.

Or are we? ; )

I trust you, Crab. No way you would stick your neck out for a scum teammate.

Flame_AC

Haha, that's great.

I feel kind of bad for Hyper since he never got to defend himself. We're lynching Gorlak tomorrow, right? Since he is recruitable(?) by the Death Eaters?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
if hyper is actually scum, you all have to worship my reads for the next day

w8wRy8K.gif

tl;dr: today was Bad? LET'S MOVE ON ALREADY

Miracle, TheGoddamn; to your Switcher battlestations

I sincerely hope that the two of you's certifications in operating this armour of mine are authentic, for your sakes

AND I trust you all know what to do Tonight, and most importantly, what must be done

places, people

WE DON'T NEED STRATEGY

BRING ME THE HORIZON

TheExodu5

Banned
I just got back from lunch wondering if TWE or LoC was lynched.

And it's Hyper!?! What the hell?

I'm a bit nervous about this one. :S

w8wRy8K.gif

I sincerely hope that the two of you's certifications in operating this armour of mine are authentic, for your sakes

AND I trust you all know what to do Tonight, and most importantly, what must be done

places, people

WE DON'T NEED STRATEGY

BRING ME THE HORIZON

I've manned my battlestation.

I'm ready.

Miracle

w8wRy8K.gif

places, people

WE DON'T NEED STRATEGY

BRING ME THE HORIZON

Reporting for duty!

Top Bottom