• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Chris R

Jocchan said:
Sorry, I should have added more but I was running out of space :(
I only count one chick too. I'm pretty sure Dudebro would roll with atleast 2 or 3 chicks hanging off him at any time.

cuyahoga said:
I'm thirty minutes in, and thus far it is, honest to blog, one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have had all year.

In case you think I'm lying for whatever reason, here's my DS upper screen.
Guess what, buddy? No one gives a shit. You have horrible taste in games.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Cohsae said:
Yeah you have to have the intro mission in which shit gets fucked up, before straight up dawg time is confirmed.

As Chicken and Dudebro step out of the tent, the wind begins the pick up, and sand begins to black out the sky.

“Are we leaving immediately, Dude?” Chicken asks.

“Eff yeah, Chicken,” Dudebro answers. “It’s Straight-up Dawg Time.”

rhfb said:
I only count one chick too. I'm pretty sure Dudebro would roll with atleast 2 or 3 chicks hanging off him at any time.

He would have more, but he beats them off with a stick periodically, between roaring and menacingly chewing on his own tongue.

When I have a second, I should make a flag for the B.R.O. (Battle Ready Organization) Alliance. :lol

squall211 said:
Shit has never been so fucked up --IGN

2nq4761.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Gentlemen, welcome to the B.R.O. Alliance.

4168169188_c16088eacb_o.jpg

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
templeusox said:
Guess what, buddy? No one gives a shit. You have horrible taste in games.
Glasvegas_eponymous.jpg

Tarazet said:
So, how do you like being a Ubisoft shill? Good benefits? How's the pay?
If I was a shill for Ubisoft, why would I talk about renting a game (which does not make Ubisoft money)?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Jocchan said:
Gameplay concept screen:
xnyt6o.png

It looks great, but I don't know, shouldn't there be more of an over-the-shoulder view? That's what all the kids are doing these days.

And can we incorporate the HUD into the environment somehow? Maybe Dudebro's harlots carry around proton packs that monitor his health and ammo,

Irish

Jocchan and thetrin, GAF geniuses... BROOOOOOOOSEIIIIIIIIDONNNNNNNN! (After that, I feel like this game somehow involves killing all of the gods ala GoW.)

thetrin

Danthrax said:
It looks great, but I don't know, shouldn't there be more of an over-the-shoulder view? That's what all the kids are doing these days.

And can we incorporate the HUD into the environment somehow? Maybe Dudebro's harlots carry around proton packs that monitor his health and ammo,

The hussies have health and ammo tattoos on their bewbs.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
thetrin said:
The hussies have health and ammo tattoos on their bewbs.

The tattoos dynamically change on their own? Like, Rorschach-style?

BTW, this thread could use this:

bro-ometer.png

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Neuromancer said:
Are you directly or indirectly trying to reference Modern Warfare 2 here?
I honestly would have bought Modern Warfare 2 day one had it had that name. Shit, I'd buy anything with that name.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
thetrin said:
Nice :lol

You should work in the flag somewhere!
You have to jump on shoot a flagpole to finish a level!

Danthrax said:
Actually, I imagined it more like a dual stick shooter with fixed camera: left stick to move, right stick to shoot in any direction.

Danthrax said:
Maybe Dudebro's harlots carry around proton packs that monitor his health and ammo,
The hoes are supposed to follow you after you rescue them. If you manage to bring them alive to any of the checkpoint shacks scattered around the levels, they'll repay you...
dysyu0.jpg

...with an extra life!

thetrin

Jocchan said:
The hoes are supposed to follow you after you rescue them. If you manage to bring them alive to any of the checkpoint shacks scattered around the levels, they'll repay you...
dysyu0.jpg

...with an extra life!

So they're basically the POWs in Metal Slug? I like where this is going. make them a combination of options in Gradius and POWs and you have something. They fire guns or regen health as long as they're with you :lol

TheTrin said:
It is the year 21XX. B.R.O Alliance Forces roll across the Middle East. Shit has gotten real. Like totally less ethereal.

The hot vaguely Middle Eastern sun beats down onto the sand as explosions deafen the years and dust obscures visions. A tent sits just meters behind the frontline, its loose fabric flapping in the wind like a ladys CENSORED after our hero is done with her.

Inside, a scar-faced general stands in front of a tactical map. Several soldiers sit before him, but only one there matters. His mane is glorious, and his stare an icy, deadly one.

“Dude,” the general growls, “we’ve called you in from the frontlines for a very important mission.”

“How much more fucked sideways can it get?” Dudebro growls, stroking his beard and beating women off with a stick.

“We have reason to believe that Pesquali, one of the most dangerous terrorists to ever live is alive, and he’s selling weapons to the Middle East.”

“Which part?”

“All of it.”

"That's my favourite part. You want me to fuck the whole area in the general area if you get what I mean?

"No." The general sticks a Polaroid picture of the eye-scarred and mustachioed Pesquali on the map.

“Pesquali is mine,” Dudebro roars. “He fucked my shit up, so I’m going to have to shoot him right in the man berries. The sugalumps if you like that indie shit.”

“Or slice him,” Dudebro’s sidekick Chicken interjects.

“Yes, or Kimbo Slice him,” Dudebro responds as he chews menacingly on his own tongue. “With a shank, or a gold dipped used lady torpedo. I haven’t decided which yet.”

“You’re going to have a lot of time to make your choice, Dudebro,” the general says. “Pesquali was just spotted in Mexico City. Follow the guns, find our man.”

As Chicken and Dudebro step out of the tent, the wind begins the pick up, and sand begins to black out the sky.

“Are we leaving immediately, Dude?” Chicken asks.

“Eff yeah, Chicken,” Dudebro answers. “It’s Straight-up Dawg Time, and I'm the straightest dawg around. Every female name you can imagine, I've done a bitch called that. Just sayin.”

I figure given my handle... a little 'improving' of TheTrin's original might go down well.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I'd write down a full design document right now, but it's 4 AM so I'd better go now :lol

Acid08

Banned
Reading the first few pages was painful. When did Gaf become such a bunch of paranoid assholes about everything(dumb question, I know). How long until every thread has a response like, I THINK U PIRATE PLZ PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF YOU OWN GAME. Fuck off.

thetrin

plagiarize said:
I figure given my handle... a little 'improving' of TheTrin's original might go down well.

The improvements made it so much better. :lol

This revision reminds me: Instead of headshots being more valuable, nutshots should be. :lol

BOOM! NUTSHOT!

Acid08 said:
Reading the first few pages was painful. When did Gaf become such a bunch of paranoid assholes about everything(dumb question, I know). How long until every thread has a response like, I THINK U PIRATE PLZ PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF YOU OWN GAME. Fuck off.

you mad?

thetrin

Cosmo Clock 21 said:
You know Ubisoft, you used to be cool and all, but...

Hey, they let Capybara make Clash of Heroes for DS. I would call that pretty fucking cool.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Cosmo Clock 21 said:
You know Ubisoft, you used to be cool and all, but...

:lol
Not bad at all, certainly better than the garbage I’ve secretly been working on.

Every boss battle should end with a BioShock-style decision: SHOOT / SLICE

Except for the last fight against Pasquali. That's when it cuts to a very expensive pre-rendered animated video of Dudebro decapitating Pasquali, sending the head soaring hundreds of feet into the air while his mini-gun turns Pasquali's still-standing body into a pulpy mess.

The head lands on the pile of bullet-riddled gore just as Dudebro finishes the last of his cigar, crushing the lit cherry under his boot and growling through a wreath of smoke..

"Couldn't decide."

ZAK

rhfb said:
He does. That picture is above-waist only though.

linsivvi

Acid08 said:

I agree. Do we have to post time stamped pics of our games in every single thread we post? This is some seriously ridiculous gamefaqs bullshit. If I were the op I wouldn't post that pic out of principle.

Zhengi

Joe Shlabotnik said:

Except for the last fight against Pasquali. That's when it cuts to a very expensive pre-rendered animated video of Dudebro decapitating Pasquali, sending the head soaring hundreds of feet into the air while his mini-gun turns Pasquali's still-standing body into a pulpy mess.

The head lands on the pile of bullet-riddled gore just as Dudebro finishes the last of his cigar, crushing the lit cherry under his boot and growling through a wreath of smoke..

"Couldn't decide."

DUDE!! BRO!! You gotta spoiler tag that shit. Now I can't play it knowing the ending already.

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I'm still getting it day 1.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dudebro, Where's my Kart? It's straight up snaking some dawgs time?

(Got nothing)

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Jocchan said:
Actually, I imagined it more like a dual stick shooter with fixed camera: left stick to move, right stick to shoot in any direction.

Ohhhh, I see it now. So it's like Geometry Wars: Dudebro Edition.

....Reflex: Hardened Edition - Now with Cat Helmet

Danthrax said:

What you're actually seeing is the new feature where when you kill a boss the camera swings around to show Dudebro smirking while beating off the girls as the boss's body is falling apart in slow motion as blood pours out of every joint. The sound goes all "OOOOWAAAAHHHHHH URRRRRRRRRR FTHGHGTHEHGHKKKKKKKKK" as blood splatters and bones shatter in slow motion too.

Jocchan said:
What about the slicing? I'd like a Wii version so we can include pointer-shooting and WM+ slicing. And WM+ shit-fucking-up too.

Odrion

Banned
Joe Shlabotnik said:

"Couldn't decide."
New Game + lets you begin with a gun that shoots knives so you can always do both.

Top Bottom