• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Jarnet87

Thanks Kubo, we haven't seen Chad in years and now you want to stall by throwing him against faceless penis shaped head sand bodyguards.

I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self to stop after Soul Society Rescue arc.

Astral

I actually really enjoyed this chapter. Uryu seemed to have more of a "fuck it" attitude about his plan than just being plain stupid as was assumed in the chapter before. What I don't understand is why Kubo leave all the weak as fuck enemies for the weaker characters instead of having multiple weak characters fight a single powerful enemy. He did that with the Aizen fight which was nice and he's doing that with Gerard but goddammit give Chad and even Orihime something to fight that's not random Hollows and shit. Fucking sand soldiers, really? I'm hoping someone strong shows up so they can fight him but I think everyone is already dead if I'm not mistaken.

Khezu

Well I do appreciate all the Yoruichi ass shots, not sure how getting cat ears and a tail is supposed to make her that much stronger.

Diodiablo

Banned
I can only say one thing
Dat ass!
latest

Takuan

I patiently await the nonsense explanation of why this form will make any sort of a difference against this dude.

Not mad at the fan service. Kinda wish the guy drew full on smut on the sly.

Radec

Bleach 662: Yourichi's Ass.

I patiently await the nonsense explanation of why this form will make any sort of a difference against this dude.

Not mad at the fan service. Kinda wish the guy drew full on smut on the sly.

Maybe it'll make the quincy overdose with too much lethal dose?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
For real tho, this is the last chance to explain Yoruichi's cat form, and whether or not she has a Zanpakutou, and whether or not the two are related. Cat-shunkou seems to be... on the way to that. Maybe. Hopefully.

Kudos to Urahara's return! And I appreciate ass but this looked silly... that new form is something cringey.

Well, anyways, chapter was interesting despite the fan service. I hope that Yoruichi or Urahara, at least one of them, show the bankai.

Linkark07

Banned
For the first time in a while I have finally enjoyed a Bleach chapter.

I mean, Urahara returned. Don't matter what he does, he will always be entertaining.

And we also got more of...

of...

Yoruichi's ass

tumblr_inline_o1hhrlCYOX1rm6n3d_540.png

Chariot

If there is anything Bleach has taught me is, that people of colour will ultimately turn out to be animals.

And that ultimate forms of nazi archers look stupid.

Nightbird

And the weekly round of Arsch ziehen (German for "asspull") continues.

I dropped the series for a month, and there was basically no progress. Just let it die

Hystzen

People had to know each these Quincies have a "Angel" form not going to die before they get shown first. Ever since Kubo started the whole God and choir of angels these final members are.

Qurupeke

At least, we're almost out of Sternritters. Only this one, the chickens and the giant should be active. And B, but this one will probably die in the final battle. It shouldn't be more than 10-15 chapters for the start of the final battle. I hope.

Kubo is implying some wild sex between Urahara and Yoruichi isn't he?

That's not my ultimate form again again again again again... let's see if Urahara will finally fight.

dpunk3

This whole thing is getting weird, with the parts of the Soul King coming up. I predicted Masaki being a Quincy back before Ichigo even went into Hueco Mundo to get Orihime, I kinda wanna put a prediction out now that Urahara is the mind of the Soul King, and since Ywach mentioned something about the "will of the Soul King," I almost wonder if Ichigo is just that. Or some kind of reincarnation of it, seeing as how Ichigo is a mould of every living species in existence (a perfect being). I suspect Ichigo may take the Soul Kings place, or something to that effect.

Nairume

Banned
This whole thing is getting weird, with the parts of the Soul King coming up. I predicted Masaki being a Quincy back before Ichigo even went into Hueco Mundo to get Orihime, I kinda wanna put a prediction out now that Urahara is the mind of the Soul King, and since Ywach mentioned something about the "will of the Soul King," I almost wonder if Ichigo is just that. Or some kind of reincarnation of it, seeing as how Ichigo is a mould of every living species in existence (a perfect being). I suspect Ichigo may take the Soul Kings place, or something to that effect.
He'll be offered the role and will turn it down because he's also part-Goku.

Nairume

Banned
Is that before or after he defeats Haschwalth by using fourth gear and then writes Yhwach's name in a Death Note?
Only after he discovers that he's half Rubberman

Also that his dad's college roommate's second cousin's best friend was Light Yagami, so he's also half Light.

ohlawd

waaay before that, he also has to fulfill a promise to his childhood friend by letting that friend open a secret compartment in his soul badge

Top Bottom