• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragonball Z Revival OT Super | Super Saiyan God Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Added Jaco to the OP.

hamchan

And stuff like this is why I don't give a fuck about Dragon Ball's "Toriyama canon". The guy doesn't even remember stuff about their own series.

Honestly, I don't really care that much about canon either. Stuff like the driving license episode is hilarious and doesn't count as canon. As long as the content is good is all that matters.

After the Android saga established time travel and at least 4 different fucked up timelines, it's just so easy to put any "non-canon" stuff as events that happened in an alternate timeline, of which I assume there are an infinite amount.

Sandfox

My very next post was

As a side note Bulma and Goku are about the same size when Goku is 3, which is weird.
God I hate the "Goku was 3 when sent to Earth" retcon.

If you want to get technical Goku being a newborn when he was found by Gohan was only shown in filler.

Ishida

Banned
Go away Ishida you're stinking this thread with your GTness :mad:

no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GT had a lot of cool concepts and did a lot of things right, but its execution left a lot to be desired, IMO. It's fine to like GT, but I'm also just as glad this new Toriyama'd series is going to be a thing.

I just hope it's End of Z time, rather than Revival of F time.

Cross posting with the other thread.
Dragon Ball Super will likely begin airing in Japan on July 5th, exactly one week after the Kai ends.
They have just 2 months to hype this shit up. Get ready folks, shit's about to get real.

SolVanderlyn

Cross posting with the other thread.
Dragon Ball Super will likely begin airing in Japan on July 5th, exactly one week after the Kai ends.
They have just 2 months to hype this shit up. Get ready folks, shit's about to get real.
I'm expecting more info around mid May, as Kai starts to wrap up.

It's (almost) happening, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom