• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dereck

Real talk tho

One-armed Sasuke got busy as fuck in that 2 minute fight at the beginning of that Baruto movie.

Dude got skills

Dai101

Banned
Xia is a mod?

gol15.jpg

Malyse

Suspect thread is going to suspect
Right?!
Problem with One Piece is there is too much jibber jabber between fights.,
better than Dragon Ball "five minutes until the planet explodes at the start of the episode, four minutes til the planet explodes at the end of the episode" Z
I'm not spending my morning listing links to shit that is easy to google. But if anyone is having a hard time finding evidence of online harassment by berniebro's then do a little reading about what is now being openly discussed now that white women are being targeted, and it's not just aimed at black women anymore. Bernie himself is having to address the issue, in that slow to react grandpa kind of way, as he seems to do these days with all things pertaining to race and gender and his campaign. Funny enough, it took another woman being on the stage with him, calling him out on what he was going to do about it before he ever addressed the problem. Again. It's a shame that when black women did it first, they get dismissed and discredited as being nothing but "race-baiters".
I mean:
I think we're looking at a situation with minor degrees of separation to be honest.

Shit. I wonder if Trump or Sanders has the bigger GG overlap?
I don't recall starting to like KFC...

+1 to mods I like.

------

WELP.
I just got furloughed til Monday. At best.

better than Dragon Ball "five minutes until the planet explodes at the start of the episode, four minutes til the planet explodes at the end of the episode" Z

You're being way too generous there. DragonBall Z was like "five minutes until the planet explodes at the start of the episode, four minutes til the planet explodes at the end of the episode
six weeks later
."

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Malyse

You're being way too generous there. DragonBall Z was like "five minutes until the planet explodes at the start of the episode, four minutes til the planet explodes at the end of the episode
six weeks later
."

Fair enough. I forgot how they would cut away to 18 different characters to see how much of their ass they've wiped since the last time we saw them.

This is why I honestly prefer playing games adaptations to watching anime. I mean, you can basically get through the entirety of the story Naruto in 667 episodes of anime or you can play the story mode of four games. Granted, part of the episode count involves filler, but still.
This Bernie/Trump stuff sounds like more Horseshoe Theory to me.

Thank you for the new term to describe what I've been trying to say in a much more concise manner.

Malyse

Speaking of being offended for no reason whatsoever, I'm upset about how many of the old characters got cut from Project X Zone 2. Like, they cut the main protagonists of the last game! That's ice cold. I mean, I get Kaguya and Haken being bounced: no one played Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier and the west never even got Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED, but Kogoro and Mii were literally the protagonists of literally the last game. You know? Same title sans "2"? Plus no Valkyria Characters in spite of Sega finally reviving that franchise. And no original protagonists either.

Well, at least Sheath has a cute (read as smutty) design.

Disregard, this game has a Strider/Hotsuma team up and they dragged out Hibana. Back on board.

-----

T____T

Malyse

I want a Smash Bros vs Project X Zone vs JStars+ [fake spoiler]vs Disney Infinity vs Dissidia[/fake spoiler]

Yeah.

No chance in hell that would ever happen, but yeah.

Nintendo, Sega, Namco, Capcom, Shonen Jump (DBZ, OP, Naruto), Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Square Enix.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This pescatarian shit I've been doing is literally torture. I never knew meat...actual meat was what kept me feeling so sustained all of the time.

D i Z

Lee Baca is finally going down.

Edit: Only looking at 6 months jail time though. Crazy.

For some context, Lee was the Sheriff for L.A county for 15 years until 2014. He was instrumental in the push to strike down Prop 8 in California.
He finally got pinched in an investigation of obstruction of an FBI investigation involving hiding prisoners.

been in an anime mood lately and watching this myriad colors.........what kinda of fanservice fuckery is this??!???!

its really pretty though and i like the action scenes, hmm , might keep watching

EloquentM

aka Mannny
been in an anime mood lately and watching this myriad colors.........what kinda of fanservice fuckery is this??!???!

its really pretty though and i like the action scenes, hmm , might keep watching
What anime isn't fan service overload these days. It's always been like that though I think it's more prevalent now

Malyse

What anime isn't fan service overload these days. It's always been like that though I think it's more prevalent now

Fan service > moe bullshit.

Though I'm serious not a fan of naked 13 year olds. Like, the fuck is wrong with you Japan? Some stuff I vastly prefer the TV version.

-----

Carly Florina dropped out.

Shy

*Comes into the thread* Sup fa..... *reads last two pages* ohh.....
In other news...would you like a Star Trek series with a Captain Angela Bassett & first officer Rosario Dawson? I know I would.

Come on hollywood
I heard about him becoming the showrunner on monday, which i think is interesting and allays my fear about the new show a little.

But i'm still really afraid that it's going to turn out bad. (i despise JJ trek)
Only when the Europeans remember their place.
bROripm.gif

When I grow up, I want to be half the mack John Boyega is
Noice.
I ahd the biggest thing for her
Same. For me it's the eyes.

Top Bottom