• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

JoeFu

Banned
So does the game update answers at random times for everybody else? I thought activity among friends was dead, but last night I got notification spammed and a bunch of answers and comments from Sunday and early Monday morning appeared in game. So weird.

This is different from the day's selections I had today, on the old device and on the new one. So everyone's dailies are different? That's pretty cool, I had no idea.

Yeah my daily items are different too so it seems we all have unique selections.
Makes the 'try this outfit on' option, with options to purchase, when you meet somebody more meaningful now.
Tomodachi Life had different random selection for all too.

I got the medal myself. Che ch k it out if you have Randall on your list.

Nice!
Hold on I'll just check my friends lists...
'Loading failed. Tap here to try again.'
Damn.

Nice!
Hold on I'll just check my friends lists...
'Loading failed. Tap here to try again.'
Damn.

Better idea:
12928199_1193431817335993_3308645940765269086_n.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So does the game update answers at random times for everybody else? I thought activity among friends was dead, but last night I got notification spammed and a bunch of answers and comments from Sunday and early Monday morning appeared in game. So weird.

Sometimes I view the comments, refresh and see the same answers with more comments.

Clov

I managed to add that friend I was having trouble adding! He couldn't find me either, so I just blocked a ridiculous amount of the suggested friends until I found him. I'll unblock them later!

Also, can you buy outfits that your friends are wearing by trying them on in the shop? I hope one of my friends is still wearing that kimono...

Also, can you buy outfits that your friends are wearing by trying them on in the shop? I hope one of my friends is still wearing that kimono...

You can, there's an outfit option when you visit somebody.
That'll take you through to the shop where you can purchase whatever they're wearing (provided it's not a Miitomo Drop piece of course)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
How do you get your phone to use the device's camera for Miifoto backgrounds? I click it, or hold the camera button, but nothing happens...

Robin64

How do you get your phone to use the device's camera for Miifoto backgrounds? I click it, or hold the camera button, but nothing happens...

Don't think you can, but you can just pick an existing photo on the phone from the button on the left in backgrounds.

dock

If you can find a photo of the clothes that you want to buy, you can save it and access the 'View Clothes' option through Miifoto. If I see someone with clothes I want to buy I tend to take a photo of them so I can save it for later when I have funds or I'm in the mood for something new.

Ninja Dom

Today they removed the Business Suit complete package from the Shop. I was saving up for that.

But the Business Jacket, Business Trousers and Business Shoes are available as separate items that you can purchase individually to make up the package. Thing is I'm not sure if there was a cheaper price buying the suit as a complete package.

I still need to get the shoes.

7210ea436fab8a7c

Today they removed the Business Suit complete package from the Shop. I was saving up for that.

But the Business Jacket, Business Trousers and Business Shoes are available as separate items that you can purchase individually to make up the package. Thing is I'm not sure if there was a cheaper price buying the suit as a complete package.

Shoot, I've got the white suit, I should probably get the black one too...

jax

Banned
I figured out how to fix the friends list. You have to go to another persons profile that has many of the same friends as you, and cancel as many pending requests as possible. Once you get to around 830 or so it should refresh normally, there you can unfriend people the normal (painstakingly slow) way. Yay!

Clov

If you can find a photo of the clothes that you want to buy, you can save it and access the 'View Clothes' option through Miifoto. If I see someone with clothes I want to buy I tend to take a photo of them so I can save it for later when I have funds or I'm in the mood for something new.

This sounds like a good way to go about it! I just need to get a Miifoto of the kimono then, since my friend isn't wearing it anymore.

PikaED

is there an option to buy game tickets? can't seem to find it anywhere
You can buy tickets with Miitomo Platnium Coins from My Nintendo
1 Ticket costs 85 Coins (You can use this five times till May 1st 4am)

5 Tickets costs 420 Coins (You can use this two times till May 1st 4am)

10 Ticket costs 250 Coins (You can use this ONE TIME ever(

foltzie1

I still need to get the shoes.

I don't think the package price is cheaper. They show up as individual items at the checkout.

Yup, this is a huge problem for me. I haven't received anything newer than Sunday, and nothing at all in over 12-hours (and that was just a batch of 6 answers from Sunday, and maybe even Saturday). But I sure as hell know my friends have posted something in the past 48 hours. And hearts/comments seem staggered too.

Took me nearly 2 days to be able to see any of my girlfriend's answers at all. Even going to her profile showed no unread answers.

Hmm....I updated yesterday, and now I cant save any miifoto I take. It stays stuck endlessly saving, so im forced to close the app.

Anyone having this issue?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmm....I updated yesterday, and now I cant save any miifoto I take. It stays stuck endlessly saving, so im forced to close the app.

Anyone having this issue?

My daily Miifoto was a bit slow saving today, but it eventually went through.

enoki

A friend of mine is having an issue in which she's getting a capped friends list error message, but she hasn't come close to the 1000 cap, including pending requests.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Top Bottom