• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Skeeter49

does anyone have any actual spoilers? i love all the theories, but... pm me legit world breaking shit
We have spoilers for up to 114.

112:
Cabba fights a U4 fighter so Caulifla and Kale can go fight stronger opponents, since they're stronger than him. Vegeta saves Cabba. Tells him to be the MVP and win the tournament.
Frieza gets pissy at Vegeta and Cabba.
113:
Caulifla saves Goku. Challenges him to a fight to help him get his strength back so he can go Ultra Instinct mode again.
114:
Kale gets hurt in the fight with Goku. She goes Berserk. A new super warrior appears in this episode.

M.D

Here's a good point I heard in a video about Jiren possibly having Ultra Instinct - All the Gods of Destruction freaked out when they heard Goku was using it now because its so rare even among them.

If Jiren had it as well, wouldn't they acknowledge it?

caliph95

Here's a good point I heard in a video about Jiren possibly having Ultra Instinct - All the Gods of Destruction freaked out when they heard Goku was using it now because its so rare even among them.

Not to say he has it or not but to play devil's advocate Jiren was still holding back during the fight until his ki flared up at the end to blow base Goku away

Plus there's Joker God whole "Jiren never loses thing" which could be just talk

ajim

caliph95

Didn't whis say in one of the episodes that the mortal who no God can touch was in the universe with the strongest God of destruction, which Beerus lost to, which Beerus follows up with he only lost in an arm wrestle.

That isn't belmond, isn't that Geene from universe 12?

https://otakukart.com/dragonballsuper/weakest-strongest-gods-destruction-dragon-ball-super-ranked/

If that's the case, what is jiren?
That list is bullshit and based on opinions we never got a good idea how strong the GoDs are relative to each other

The manga had it be Jerry God who beat him at arm wrestling, anime seems to be going for Clown God but that could change

Jiren could just not be interested on being the leader or have the Skills, strength has little to do with leadership even with it being shonen

ajim

That list is bullshit and based on opinions we never got a good idea how strong the GoDs are relative to each other

The manga had it be Jerry God who beat him at arm wrestling, anime seems to be going for Clown God but that could change

Jiren could just not be interested on being the leader or have the Skills, strength has little to do with leadership even with it being shonen
OK sweet. Just been thinking about it more because jiren is such a bad ass. Love the power the dude has.

dickroach

We have spoilers for up to 114.

112:
Cabba fights a U4 fighter so Caulifla and Kale can go fight stronger opponents, since they're stronger than him. Vegeta saves Cabba. Tells him to be the MVP and win the tournament.
Frieza gets pissy at Vegeta and Cabba.
113:
Caulifla saves Goku. Challenges him to a fight to help him get his strength back so he can go Ultra Instinct mode again.
114:
Kale gets hurt in the fight with Goku. She goes Berserk. A new super warrior appears in this episode.
o no!!!!!!
kill all the u6 saiayans, they suck
at least cabbas gone in 112 or 113
:\

Tsunamo

Birth sounds like a key word here

I'm really curious if t's Goku mastering his new form, Kale further mastering/gaining a new type of transformation or something else entirely
I wonder if it has any relation to that character figurine with a silhouette that was teased

RocknRola

Why is everyone hating on cabba? He seems like an alright dude...he is the brother that Vegeta always wanted...

The concept of him (much like Cauli and Kale) is great. The execution (unlike Cauli and Kale, IMO) not so much. In fact he has had barely any screen time during this whole arc.

Slaythe

Dope
DL12NE9W4AAFOv7.jpg

I hope Universe 7 wins via a Father-Son Kamehameha

It'd be epic

+ UI Goku

+ Gohan being relevant

+ Kamehameha is always cool whether in failure or not

+ When Gohan uses that attack you know shit is real

celsowmbr

Banned

People are arguing that Jiren has telepathic powers and so he could read the enemy movements.

Top Bottom