• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5's Guild01 eShop Games Sale from April 18 Through May 30

Soriku

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/15/level-5s-guild01-eshop-games-go-on-sale-this-week/

The three games released in North America and Europe from Level-5's Guild01 collection will be discounted from April 18 through May 30, offering you a prime opportunity to check out Level-5's exceedingly eclectic collaborative output.

Liberation Maiden, the 3D mech shooter made with Grasshopper Manufacture, will be $4.99 (down from $7.99). Yoot Saito's manic airport luggage sorting game Aero Porter is $2.99 (from $4.99), and Yasumi Matsuno's involved tabletop RPG Crimson Shroud will be $4.99, marked down from $7.99. Level-5 says the games will also be discounted in Europe.

Think I'll get Crimson Shroud then.

Tomodachi

Get Crimson Shroud everyone. The best experiment in jrpgs in years. I got it at full price a couple weeks ago, not regretting it one bit.

Will grab Liberation Maiden with the sale though.

dani_dc

I hope we get some good discounts here in Europe as well.

Will definitively look into those games and will likely pick a few.

Etzer

I almost bought these games yesterday. Glad I waited. :)

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud will be mine.

GeekyDad

None of those games from the first batch really interest me, but that one adventure game from the second batch -- now, I hope we see a U.S. release for that.

This kind of ties in with the Guild02 teaser doesn't it.
Announce Guild02 on 17th in the 3DS direct, then put the Guild01 titles on sale straight afterwards...

zroid

Banned
DON'T. BUY. AERO. PORTER.

you can't not make me!

I almost bought these games yesterday. Glad I waited. :)

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud will be mine.

I've been close to pulling the trigger on Crimson Shroud since the day it was released. Thankfully my buy-first-think-later instinct is far weaker for digital games than retail ones. Knowing me, I probably wouldn't even have played it yet regardless.

Shabutaro

Liberation maiden and crimson shroud are great games. Bought them both full price but I regret nothing.

Haven't heard much about aero porter though. I assume its good?

DaBoss

So which one would be the best game to get out of the 3?

It would be great of someone who has played all 3 answered and rank them.

Soriku

So which one would be the best game to get out of the 3?

It would be great of someone who has played all 3 answered and rank them.

I'm pretty sure it's Crimson Shroud.

Also, about the game - anyone know how many playthroughs are worth going through for new stuff?

khaaan

Already own Crimson Shroud (well worth the money) and I'm going to happily grab Liberation Maiden as well as Aero Porter.

muu

They really need to man up w/ a translation team and port the best game in Guild01. Truly made the purchase worth it by itself, and a damn shame that it's getting ignored.

Welp. I bought Crimson Shroud at release but I won't do it with Guild 02 games. I might get LM though.

BTW Crimsom Shroud is excellent, get it.

Top Bottom