• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just got hit on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get hit on a lot by this girl I work with.

But she's into anime, has a lip piercing, and probably weighs like 200 pounds. Why couldn't any sexy women all but admit they'd sex me if we were in the same bedroom? I mean, this is so lame. It's like dangling the carrot in front of your face, and you could eat it if you wanted, but you know it won't be any good.

Dilbert

winner.gif

Congrats -- from getting attacked by random internet girls to hitting on perfect 10s at your gym in the SAME WEEK!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What did she say about your rocket slime keychain? I wish a woman would comment me on my keychains...

I never know when women are hitting on me, I'm totally clueless about these things. Like two weeks ago I was helping this woman find something for her nephew. She was very cute, but I really didn't pick up on any signs that she was interested in me, just did my usual customer service and went about my day. Long story short we exchanged numbers and went out that night. But it just really caught me off guard. You never know what them womens is thinkin'

Christopher

brocke said:
I'll keep this short. There's this hot girl in my class that works at my gym. I have never spoken to her, but a week ago she shouts hello as she see's me walking to class. Then tonight as I check into the gym she comments on my rocket slimy thingy on my keychain and we talk for 5 minutes before i work out.

I'm going to ask her out tomorrow at class. Wish me luck my gaf brothers.

p.s. She is a perfect 10 by most guys standards.

OMG I TALKED TO A GIRL SHE'S HITTING ON ME...I mean come on now brocke, even your hitting a new low.

Odysseus

Banned
brocke said:
i forget exactly what she said. something like "what is this?". i made sure to mention i got it for free because i work at gamestop soo i wouldn't look like too big a nerd.

but yeah i figure a women like that commenting on my keychains after passing her for weeks without initiating conversation is getting hit on for sure.

fission mailed?

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
brocke said:
i forget exactly what she said. something like "what is this?". i made sure to mention i got it for free because i work at gamestop soo i wouldn't look like too big a nerd.

but yeah i figure a women like that commenting on my keychains after passing her for weeks without initiating conversation is getting hit on for sure.

she wants your slimey rocket

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
She commented on your slimey rocket.......she's practically begging for your cock. Go for it!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
brocke said:

I'd say it is a good sign. At the very least she tried to start up a conversation. I know if there was a girl I wanted to talk to, and she had something odd or interesting like a rocket slime keychain, I'd make a comment about that to start things off.

You should have lied and said you got it in Japan. I remember somebody asked me where I got my Katamari Damacy shirt, and I said Japan with a smug look on my face. More fun than just telling them "online..."

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Grizzlyjin said:
I'd say it is a good sign. At the very least she tried to start up a conversation. I know if there was a girl I wanted to talk to, and she had something odd or interesting like a rocket slime keychain, I'd make a comment about that to start things off.

You should have lied and said you got it in Japan. I remember somebody asked me where I got my Katamari Damacy shirt, and I said Japan with a smug look on my face. More fun than just telling them "online..."

lying is the best way to start a relationship...

Christopher

If she's a 10 I'm sure your tale of being a worker in gamestop really didn't harness her opinion of your being a geek...at all.

I'm suprised out of all the roided up pretty boys that come into the gym, she would take the time to hit on you, but hey...

brocke

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I see a big chicken arm. Dude, I'm starting to notice a pattern with you and women.

that one is hot for sure. i have 2 friends who get/got plenty of play to back me up on this one.

unifin

Odysseus said:
He's not asking her to marry him, dude.

Obviously - I'm just telling him to take it a little slower. Some people just like to make conversation.

Although I obviously can't comment on things like tone or body language, seems like Brocke's jumping the gun a little bit.

miyuru

brocke said:
guys i got a picture but its a little small.

she's on the right.

s71902525_35911.jpg

*10*??

Yikes, even I'm not that lenient. Need a bigger pic though (to capture all that woman - OH SNAP!).

brocke

Banned
miyuru said:
*10*??

Yikes, even I'm not that lenient. Need a bigger pic though (to capture all that woman - OH SNAP!).

dude she is definatly not fat at all. she works out every time i'm in the gym. extremely fine body. extremely ****tastic body.

Odysseus

Banned
brocke said:
dude she is definatly not fat at all. she works out every time i'm in the gym. extremely fine body. extremely ****tastic body.

The camera always adds a few

Seriously, maybe something more than 100x67 pixels is required here.

brocke

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Post a bigger pic then.

btw are you a virgin?

dude i don't have a bigger pic. i found that off facebook and ever since the facebook update i can't click on profiles of ppl not on my friends list.

oh yeah btw, i'm not a virgin. although the 3 times i had sex i paid for it, which makes it worse than being a virgin.

Blackace

brocke said:
guys i got a picture but its a little small.

she's on the right.

s71902525_35911.jpg

uhhh... she looks more than 10 to me more like a 16 st

brocke said:
dude i don't have a bigger pic. i found that off facebook and ever since the facebook update i can't click on profiles of ppl not on my friends list.

oh yeah btw, i'm not a virgin. although the 3 times i had sex i paid for it, which makes it worse than being a virgin.

Out of curiosity, how did you come into this situation, and how much did it cost? Just out of curiosity of course

Blackace

nothig wrong with larger women.. but saying she is a perfect 10 is just asking for a flaming..

brocke

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Out of curiosity, how did you come into this situation, and how much did it cost? Just out of curiosity of course

tanning salon, tanning salon, hooker in japan. that pretty much sums it up. at least the hooker in japan was semi hot.

adg1034

Guys, unless we get a bigger picture, we can't judge, but still... Man- what kind of rating scale are you using?

brocke said:
tanning salon, tanning salon, hooker in japan. that pretty much sums it up. at least the hooker in japan was semi hot.

Tanning salon, wtf? In the US?

There's a tanning salon downtown. But I'm black :(

brocke

Banned
OpinionatedCyborg said:
At least he's lowered expectations.

She could be cute... it is pretty ****ing hard to tell based off that tiny picture.

oh no wonder lol. wrong girl. this is her.

n500872748_93_1218.jpg

n71900680_30140981_5336.jpg

Blackace

PD go to any seedy looking massage parlor and I am sure you will be offered a happy ending service...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom